Friday, April 1, 2011

Inside Out

It's time to create a Christmas card with Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!! I am really loving all of these challenges and hope you are too! Our challenge is to decorate the Inside and Outside of your card. This week the design team was sponsored with digital images from Pink Cat Studio!! The image I used is called Birds Make A Christmas Cupcake.
I usually don't create something for the inside of my card but I realize that this really ties everything together nicely. I used to think that it would take too much of my time to decorate the inside but it's really simple. I just felt that adding a few papers to match the front, and a sentiment did the job.
We've got some cute and creative cards made by the design team, so head on over to check them out!! I hope you'll join us this week and find it as much fun as I did. Have a great day!

7 comments:

Juls said...

such a fun card, loving the pearl detail! Hugs Juls

MacKenzie said...

One of my fave PCS images - so cute! You did a great job with it! I love all the blue :-)

Cyndi said...

super cute inside out card!

1LuvnMama said...

OH yeah! I luv seeing your Christmas cards! You just keep reminding me that I need to keep up so I'll have a stash come Christmas time~

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Love, love, love the colors on this card! Super fun and cute!

Debbie said...

Beautiful both Inside & Out

Hugs
Debbie

Alyssa S said...

This is adorable! But then again, everything you make is adorable! Fab job!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS