Friday, April 1, 2011

Favorite Techniques

Please scroll down for my second post of the day!!

Happy Aloha Friday, and Happy Birthday to my Mom!! Can you believe it's April? It sure feels like we just celebrated Christmas not too long ago. Well the first of the month means it's time for a new challenge with Copic Creations! The theme today is your Favorite Technique. Out of all of the techniques we have used for our challenges, which one is your favorite?
I have many favorites but this time I went with Feather Blending. It's a challenge for me so I thought I'd try it out again.
This challenge the Design Team were sponsored with stamps from Crafty Secrets. The set I used is called Wizard of Oz. I just fell in love with this cute scene of Dorothy and Toto, then I had to add that sweet sentiment to match!
You've got 2 weeks to join in the fun, can't wait to see what you'll create!! Enjoy the day! =)

15 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

this is one pretty card ! love the fantastic colors,
greetings, martina
x

angelwhispers said...

Love the image Jodi and great colours!! Chanelle xxx

TraceyJean said...

Gorgeous card as always.
And a Happy Birthday to your mama!

Juls said...

gorgeous card, I love the sentiment! Hugs Juls

Dora said...

This is just stunning Jodi, so colourful and what a pretty stamp xx

Kristel said...

That is a stunning card again Jodi!! Looks fabulous!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs Kristel

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jodi,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Chrissy said...

Jodi..this is so gorgeous. Love the colours and such an adorable image.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Danni said...

Wonderful card! Such a sweet stamp with Dorothy and Toto!

Cindy Haffner said...

Jodi this is FABULOUS I love it!!~

1LuvnMama said...

Beautiful Jodi! I wouldn't believe it . . . there's no challenge for you! You rock every single technique there is and come out with great projects~Have a great weekend!

Debbie said...

The colors of this are magnificent. The red & yellow just pop this gorgeously colored image. Great Job!!!

ellabella said...

Ohhh wow this is aooo wonderful! Janine

Linda C said...

This card is another beautiful creation. Off to check out this blog.

Rose said...

Jodi, I love what you did with your Dorothy and Toto image. Your card is beautiful.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS