Saturday, April 2, 2011

ATS April Sneak Peeks: New Dies!!

It's the weekend! YAY! My favorite part of the week, hee hee! To
day is the last day of sneak peeks with All That Scraps and we
are featuring some new dies from CC Designs. They are Clouds, Parentheses, Label Tag 1 and Banner Strips.
Here's the card I created using some of the latest dies. The image is called Tulip Monkey, and the sentiment set called All About You will also be released on Sunday April 3rd. When creating my card I wanted to be sure to use as many of the new dies, they are Clouds, Parenthesis and Tag1. For the clouds I thought it would be fun to create them out of felt, looks a bit more realistic.
I hope you enjoyed seeing all of these new stamps and dies as much
as I had when creating with them. If you'd like to have a chance at winning these dies, be sure to head to this post HERE.

We'll also be having a blog hop on Monday with All That Scraps!! It's to celebrate the 4th Anniversary of when All That Scraps began!! Hope you'll stop by then!

20 comments:

Auntie Em said...

That is so cute! Love the image and your colouring. A sweet happy greeting!
Thanks for sharing! :)

Debbie said...

Jodi, you just ROCK girl!!! one cute card after the other, don't know how you do it. Just love this one...

Hugs
Debbie

Becky said...

This is so adorable Jodi..

Kerri said...

Oh my goodness, how stinkin' CUTE!!! You did an amazing job with those dies and that image is so sweet! Awesome coloring and design, Jodi!!!

Jenny said...

This monkey is so cute! I just love your cards!

Brenda said...

aw... what a cute monkey!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jodi,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

ellabella said...

Ohhhhhhhhh Jodi this is an adorable card! I love the fresh colours you used and how you arranged everything!
I'm a big fan of your work...

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh I LOVE new dies, and I LOVE that Monkey!!~

Michelle U said...

Ohhh love this Jodi! I have to have that monkey, he is too cute! Love it!

hugs,
Michelle

cardmaking bird said...

Wonderful card, Jodi - and I agree with you about the clouds!! Super cute monkey!! Hugs, Marie xx

Yvonne's cardcorner said...

Wow, Jodi another gorgeous card again!! We're do you find all the time to make them?? Maybe you can send me a little, hi,hi,hi... Just kidding. Always a pleasure to visit your blog!
hugs Yvonne

joni h said...

your coloring is as awesome as always! love those clouds & parenthesis dies! uh, oh...more enabling!! have a great week!

Crystal said...

Oh my WORD this is toooooooo CUTE!!! Absolutely Darling Jodi, hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a sweet card Jodi, super cute!
Hugs Jacqueline

Tracey Feeger said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Love the colours and your colouring is brilliant as always. Good work sweets.
mwah
Trace

Delphine said...

This is super cute, Jodi! The image is lovely, your papers are gorgeous and I love the new dies and the felt clouds, they look fab! Hugs Delphine xx

Sara I. said...

Super awesome!

Cheryl said...

So cute! This made me smile!

Juls said...

so cute!!! Loving the felt flowers! Hugs Juls

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS