Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Nature Calls

Not that kind of "nature calls", LOL!! This week at Sassy Cheryl's our challenge is to create with the theme of Nature. As mentioned last week, Cheryl has created lots and lots of new and cute images... this is one of them and it's called The Nature Nap Boy. I hardly create cards for boys and thought I should have at least a few of them just in case I need one right away.
This was such a fun image to color and work with. Don't worry Cheryl has one of a girl as well! I hope you will join our challenge this week, there are so many wonderful images you can use in the store with this versatile theme! Wishing all of you a wonderful day!!

10 comments:

Cheryl of Sassy Cheryl's said...

Simply beautiful! This would be perfect for any sweet little boy . . .or man for that matter.
LOVE IT Jodi!

Kim said...

Great job Jodi! Love your rich colors!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Girl, your coloring rocks! (I think I may have told you that before) Great boy card, I tend to lean more toward girl cards too. What can I say, I like Fru-fru. Lol
Love the way you crossed the red patterned DP and added the ribbon. ~jeni :)

Leanne said...

awwww... love it!

Cathy said...

Jodi, awesome coloring as always, love the little boy sleeping on the fence :) Your LO and design are wonderful. Great Challenge card!!!

Berenice R. said...

Such a darling card! :)

Riet said...

Beautiful card Jodi,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marlene said...

So sweet! Adorable image...nicely colored.

Stamping Seasons said...

AMAZING colouring!!!!! I could stare it for ages!
xox
Tracy

Dawn said...

cute,cute,cute... colored to perfection!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS