Monday, March 28, 2011

A Merry Go!

Please scroll down for my first post of the day!!

If you're like me, you are going to love this week's challenge with Belles n' Whistles!! Our theme this week is Sparkle, Glitter and Shine! I can always find a way to use glitter on just about any card I create, so this was easy and fun for me.
I thought this adorable image from Belles n' Whistles was just perfect for all that glitter, it's called A Merry-Go.
I'm not sure you can see it but if you look closely you will see that I have added glitter to the border of the image, parts of the horse, and to all of the hearts on the card. Each of those hearts were punched out from a Martha Stewart border punch in red and yellow and then I added some stickles to them.
Doesn't this remind you of being at a carnival, so much fun! Remember that you can use any image illustrated by Elisabeth Bell and you'll have 2 weeks to participate. Thanks for your visit!! =)

20 comments:

Renkata said...

Hi Jodi,
ohhh wow this is so joyful card.
Fantastic layout!

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! I adore the glittery hearts!! Hugs Juls

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Jodi!! This is absolutely gorgeous hun!! LOVE your beautiful sparkle and the colors look fantastic too!! :) Great creation for this challenge! HUGS

Sara I. said...

Love how you did that strip/ribbon combo to make it look like the carousel -fabulous creation!!

Little K Smith said...

Oh this is a fun card Jodi, adorable image and perfectly coloured too :)
Kelly.x

ellabella said...

Oh my goodness, this is just super sweet!I love, love, love the image and the beautiful papers, Janine

Yvonne's cardcorner said...

Wow Jodi this is absolutely gorgeous. You did a great coloring job and I love the colorcombination.
hugs Yvonne

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jodi,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sue said...

Hi Jodi
aww totally gorgeous card, super cute image, fab papers & design, luv the sparkle, sue,x

Danni said...

How fun! Just makes me smile and happy!

Tammy said...

WOW Jodi this is gorgeous!! I love that fun image! Fantastic colors and sparkle!!
Hugs, Tammy

1LuvnMama said...

Oh luv this Jodi! I feel so happy looking at the expression on her face!
Thanks for such a wonderful time this Saturday! Glad that we were able to catch up and hang out. We'll definitely do it again soon.

cardmaking bird said...

This is fabulous, Jodi. The colours and everything are just so fun and perfect! Hugs, Marie xx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a fabulous card Jodi! Wonderful papers and a lovely image!
Hugs Jacqueline

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Jodi, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Kim Piggott said...

Absolutely stunning Jodi!
hugs
kim x

Kristel said...

That is a gorgeous card Jodi! Looks so sweet!
Hugs Kristel

Cheryl said...

WOW adorable,such a sweet image and BEAUTIFULLY coloured!!!
Hugs xx

Cyndi said...

such a fabulous card!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Clever girl!!! Love your striped carousel pole. Fabulous card. ~jeni :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS