Friday, March 11, 2011

Merry and Bright

Happy Aloha Friday!! I hope you had a chance to join us for last week's Christmas Stampin' All Year Long challenge because this week we've got a new one for ya!! This week's challenge is a photo inspiration. The DT were sponsored by Dee Dee's Digis.
This image I used is called Merry and Bright. I just love how cute these penguins are!!
Here's the photo that we would like for you to use in this week's challenge. When I created my card I decided not to go with the color of the dress, so I went for the ruffles instead.
It's really hard too see in both photos but I have gathered a black grosgrain ribbon at the bottom of my card to resemble the ruffles from the dress. We'd love to see your take on the challenge too, can't wait to see what all of you create!! Have a great day!

21 comments:

Kathyk said...

Smashing card

Colleen Holmes said...

So adorable! I just love the look on the penguins faces! Love it Jodi! Hugz and xoxxoxo

Debbie said...

adorable card. looks like you are getting a head start on your Christams cards.

Is all OK over there...just heard on the news about the tsumami warnings issued, it must be so, so scarey. I will keep you in my prayers and already have those that it hit in my prayers as well. Mother Nature can be so devestating!!!

Hugs Debbie
Hugs
Debbie

martina's kaartjes said...

what a pretty card ! lovely coloring,
greetings, martina
x

Lia said...

wonderful cards jodi I lvoe the colors and the digi so cute
hugs Lia

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Fabulous card Jodi! Love that ruffled black ribbon. Hoping you and your family are safe and sound. ~jeni :)

Becky said...

This is adorable Jodi!! Wonderful pattern paper.

*Vicki* said...

These penguins are ADORABLE Jodi!! Love your coloring!! Hope all is OK over your way hun!! HUGS

Alyssa S said...

So cute!! Love the traditional, bold colors and the fun ruffled ribbon!

Yvonne's cardcorner said...

Such a cute card, just love it. Great colors you used.
hugs Yvonne

Crystal said...

HOW FUN and SOOOOOOO CUTE Jodi! Happy Friday GF!

Danni said...

That image makes me giggle!! super cute card!

Patty Chalas said...

Lovely pinguins!!
nice job this week Jody

Blessings,
Patty

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh now how CUTE is this!!

Leanne said...

This is adorable Jodi! Those penguins are really cute. Pretty paper and I love how the black frames out and makes the colors pop. Stay safe! Have a nice weekend!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a great christmas card, super cute and so wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card Jodi.
luv
Debby

joey said...

Jodi this is Stunning a gorgeous card. Joey x

Riet said...

Beautiful card Jodi,I love the image.
So gorgeous papers and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute card and the twine is so adorable to fit the card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Renkata said...

wow Jodi,
you have created stunning card , great take on the photo inspiration.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS