Monday, March 21, 2011

Let's Hear It For The Boys!

It's Monday and I hope it's a great day to start off your work week!! Today is a new challenge with The Outlawz and the theme this week is "Let's Hear It For The Boys!" Most of us don't make many cards for the boys/men in our lives so this is the perfect time to do just that.
So here's what I created using a stamp set from The Greeting Farm called My Guy Ian that you can get from All That Scraps. I initially created this card to be for something all occasion but later used it to give to my hubby's cousin for his birthday... see how handy creating cards are! =)
I did some stitching with my sewing machine, added some stars and used my ric rac die cutter from CC Designs. The sentiment comes along with the stamp set.
Are you up for the challenge? We can't wait to see what you'll create! Thanks for your visit!

13 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Jodi
a fabulous card, great image & colouring, fab papers & design, great stitching, sue,x

Kristel said...

That is a absolutely marvelous card Jodi!!
Hugs Kristel

Cheryl said...

WOW love this,the colours and papers are perfect for a boy card!!! FANTASTIC!!
Hugs xx

Gemma said...

Hi Jodi, awesome boyscard, love the paper you used! Hugs Gemma

Juls said...

Hi Jodi,

I have been having a good look at all your fab creations that I missed while I was away...wow what talent, such an amazing collection of cards!!

Loving this one, love the muted colours and all the stars!

Hugs Juls

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Great "Dude" card Jodi!!! ~jeni :)

Shirley N said...

Fabulous guy card Jodi, love your coloring of Ian and your DP choices!

CraftyC said...

Another fabulous card Jodi, the papers compliment this image perfectly!
Clairexx

Marlene said...

What a fantastic "masculine" card! He reminds me totally of Edward Cullen, though...maybe the way he's standing! Heehee!

Cheryl said...

Fabulous card! I love all the elements! Super job coloring him too!

Sara I. said...

Saw your card on The Outlawz and had to check out your blog. Your creations are super amazing and so is your "boy" card. Love the papers and your coloring is phenomenal!!! I am now a follower and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Jodi.
luv
Debby

Debbie said...

Love that paper, perfect for a masculine card!! and I agree, not one of favorite cards to make... no flowers..lol, but I love how you used the stars... Great Job

Hugs
Debbie

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS