Monday, March 28, 2011

Hey Precious!

I hope all of you had a great weekend, I sure did! I spent a few hours with a group of wonderful crafting friends and celebrated a friend's birthday with a surprise lunch. But now we are back to another Monday and the start of a new work week.
The card below uses an image that I have not used in a really long time, this happens to be one of my Precious Moments stamps that have never seen ink in years.
This week the Monday Greeting Card challenge with The Outlawz is the theme of March Madness... we want to see either your favorite image, color or sentiment on your creation. So I chose my favorite line of stamps, precious moments. It was a difficult decision since I have so many favorites. I've also used my favorite color pink.
Don't forget that you could win a $50 gift certificate to Oozak for the entire month of March, just as long as you participate in any challenge this month. This is a really great prize and something even I wouldn't pass up if I could play. LOL!
This week's challenge is again sponsored by Susana of SCACD, for a $20 GC! Hope you'll join the fun!! Have a wonderful day!

16 comments:

Renkata said...

so cute Jodi!

Crystal said...

AWWW Jodi HOW SWEET!!!!!!

Juls said...

this is so cute!!! Love the bling you have added to the bunny rabbit! Hugs Juls

Sara I. said...

Super sweet card Jodi!! So happy you brought her back to life - she's adorable and I love all the heart punching you did!! Beautiful girly colors, too!

ellabella said...

Woooowwww what a sweet card! Janine

MARY B said...

My fave colours and a super image, I love it. Mary x

Riet said...

Wonderful card Jodi,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Danni said...

So adorable!!

Kerri said...

This is so adorable, Jodi! Such a sweet image and I love the pink and purple!

Brenda said...

that pm image along with the pink and purple is just way too adorable! glad you had a chance to play with your pm stamps too! can't wait to see more!

Tammy said...

OM Gosh this is sooo sweet Jodi! I absolutely LOVE that image and your coloring is gorgeous!!
Hugs, Tammy

Marlene said...

So adorable! Love the soft pinks and purples...and that image is too sweet.

1LuvnMama said...

This is precious Jodi! I haven't seen these images in so long! I have a few and it's been collecting dust. May it's about time I use them huh . . . thanks for the inspiration!

Cindy Haffner said...

She is so so SWEET!!~

cardmaking bird said...

Wow - and another beauty - and cutie LOL!! You can't seem to buy these stamps anymore, I was looking for them a while ago - although there's lots of freebies on the internet! Hugs, Marie xx

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Oh this is darling!! Love all those hearts and the stamp is adorable. I have loved Precious Moments since I was little. ~jeni :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS