Thursday, March 24, 2011

Girls Rock!

I'm so happy it's Thursday because tomorrow's a holiday for me! I am in need of some sleep. Once in a while I have a chance to create something that is not for any of my design teams and this happens to be one of them. I created this card for a friend's niece...hope she likes it!
He says she is now into a little punk rock, so I thought this was perfect for her. I love pink and brown together but I also love pink and black together. The image I used is called Rock Chick and she is a Kenny K image I got from All That Scraps.
Of course I had to add some stitching on my card but since it's a cute little punk rocker, I thought adding bling was the perfect embellishment too. I hope all of you who have the day off tomorrow make the best of it!! Thanks for stopping by!! =)

15 comments:

sandra said...

Super sweet card!
I love colour combination!
And image is perfect coloured!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Melanie-Jane said...

Great card dear Jodi. I love the colour combo and your colouring (I guess with Copics) looks great too. I'm a huge fan of the Kenny K Stamps. Just discovered them recently.
Have a nice holiday
Hugs
Melanie-Jane

Sara I. said...

Gorgeous card Jodi! Love the color combo too and the bling on her guitar! Awesome stitching (so different!!) and you colored her fabulously! Hope you enjoy your day off :)

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow girl!! This card really rocks hun! :) I love the colors and fun design!! HUGS

Juls said...

this card totally rocks!! Love it!! Hugs Juls

Debbie said...

Oh Jodi, You did wonders with this Kenny K. She is going to LOVE it!!!!

Enjoy your three day weekend

Hugs
Debbie

Cheryl said...

Super fun card! I love the color combo you used and the funky stitching.l

ellabella said...

I'm going to say it again and again ... Your card is STUNNING!!! I love everything about it. It's just perfect! IT ROCKS! Hugs Janine

Kelly Schelske said...

This is fabulous Jodi! Love how you've colored her hair!!

Leanne said...

Fantastik card Jodi! I love those colors together. I think the girl getting this is going to be stoked. Happy Prince Kuhio Day! Enjoy your time off! :)

Kerri said...

ACK!!! This is seriously GORGEOUS!!! I adore that image and your coloring blows me away as always:) LOVE IT!!!

Marlene said...

Oooh I love this! Fantastic coloring - AGAIN. (It is!!!)

Cyndi said...

what a fun card! love the colors! i know i'm glad i'm off tomorrow too!

Tammi said...

She'll love it, so perfect for her! Love how you did the stitching and your coloring is always amazing! I sent you an email. ;) ~hugs

Shirley N said...

What a lucky girl she is to be getting this beautiful card. Wow, Jodi, your coloring is just awesome!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS