Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Copic Creations: Complimentary Colors

Can you believe we're already beginning a new month? Where has the time gone? Here we go with a new challenge for Copic Creations! For the next 2 weeks our theme is using complimentary colors. This means using colors that are opposite of each other on the color wheel. So I went with Red and Green.
The design team were sponsored with digital images from Crafts and Me and the image here is called Ladybug Love. I love how gorgeous the images are and how easy they are to work with.
I have added some glitter to her eyeshadow and to the pin in her hair but just could not get the right lighting to show that. I hope you'll join us for the fun!

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Wow!! Jodi, your coloring is so gorgeous hun!! I love the images from this store!! Amazing!! HUGs

mycardz said...

Hi Jodi!! Gosh, it's been ages since I've had a chance to visit your always amazing blog! You definitely blew this one out of the park - gorgeous coloring of a gorgeous image! I love all the little details you've added too! Awesome card GF! hugz, Mary

Cyndi said...

this is so beautiful!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Wow Jodi, stunning image! Your coloring ROCKS!! ~jeni :)

Rose said...

Oh Jodi, you've made Ladybug Love look incredible! I love that your whole card let's her shine. Exceptional work, as always.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS