Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Button It Up

It's Wednesday and that means time for a new challenge with All That Scraps Wednesday challenge! This week we'd like to see you create with any image from the ATS Store using buttons. Lately I have been on a kick with using buttons on my cards so this was the perfect challenge for me! LOL!
The image I used here is a new one that was released on Monday and is called Cupcake Birgitta, isn't she just adorable!! I have been waiting for such cute birthday images from CC Designs and hope to create lots of cards with them. The sentiment I used is also now available and was created by Amy R called It's Your Birthday and can be found HERE.
I haven't created a long card in a while and thought this would be the perfect time to do so. I hope you'll join us for this challenge, it's a fun and easy one!! We all must have a loose button somewhere right? Have a good one!!

15 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jodi,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

Awesome creation dear. Image, PP, button, flowers in fact each n every bit of this card is so pretty. I love it.

jules said...

oh wow gorgeous card!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

This is adorable! ~jeni :)

Leanne said...

aw, super cute! i can't wait to get my stamps!! Love the layout and CC Birgitta is adorable in her pink and green outfit. TFS!

Joy said...

sweet cupcakes! I went to get this at J's but he didn't have any more left! so cute though and love your layout of your card. have a good day!

Michele said...

CUTE!! Love everything about this card!! :-)

Joy said...

Your card is so cute, Jodi!I really love her hair and allthe colors match so well!

Thanks for sharig this one, I was thinking about getting this stamp.

Danni said...

Another truly fabulous card!

Marlene said...

Super cute...and once again, beautifully colored.

Kristine said...

Sooo adorable!! Love these stamps, you do such a fabby job with them! =)

ellabella said...

What a lovely card! I love the layout, the color combo is wonderful and your coloring is always fabulous! Hugs Janine

Cami said...

Another adorable card Jodi! You know, you just never cease to amaze me with your coloring skills. I wish I could sit with all day and watch you color! I can't wait to get her.
Hugs, Cami

Teri said...

What a fun birthday card! Love the image and the colors you used!

Heather said...

Another adorable CC image..

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS