Friday, March 4, 2011

Bring out the Bling!!

Happy Aloha Friday everyone! I hope all of you are having a great day so far... today I've got 3 posts to share with you, let's get started! Today we are bringing back the start of a new Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!! That's right, we are back to get you started in creating your Christmas cards for the year. The DT have been sponsored with digital images from Pink Cat Studio, and this cutie here is called Lily Baked Cookies!!
This week's challenge is to use sparkle and bling on your creation. I went with a little bit of bling in the corner of my card and also added a bit of stickles around the oval of my image.
The winner of this week's challenge will receive 5 FREE digital images from Pink Cat Studio!! We've also got a brand new DT!! There's alot of great creativity from the team so head on over to the challenge blog see more!! Hope you'll join us for the fun!! I'll be back with a couple more postings in just a bit!! =)

8 comments:

Patty Chalas said...

Great Job Jodi!!! Nice color combination of papers...

Blessings,
Patty

MacKenzie said...

I love your card Jodi! Your coloring is just beautiful. That cookie sheet looks real!

Marlene said...

Adorable! That cookie sheet really looks dimensional....like it's popping right off the page, and tempting me with those dang cookies. Dang, I just added five pounds to my glorious arse.

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Love the layout Jodi! Such a sweet card. ~jeni :)

Yvonne's cardcorner said...

Very lovely Christmas card, great coloring.
hugs Yvonne

1LuvnMama said...

Cute Jodi! Luv how you're getting a jumpstart on your Christmas cards! :)

I hope you're feeling better . . . doesn't it suck when you're hit with the flu? It just takes so long to recover. Take it easy and have a great weekend!

Lisa Kind said...

Love this little girl and what she's baked, too! Very pretty card...love the layout! Great first card of the season!

Alyssa S said...

So fun and sparkly! Love it!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS