Monday, March 7, 2011

Birthday Wishes

This is my 2nd post please scroll down for the first!!
I hope all of you are enjoying the challenges we have going on with the Outlawz Challenges, we have a new name for the Monday challenges and instead of Birthday Challenges we are now calling it Greeting Card Challenges.
This week the challenge is to create using Punches on your card. I know there are lots of you out there that have lots of punches to create with so bring them out and join us!! I decided to create with using my dies, I have lots of punches but wanted to use my dies this time.
This adorable image I used is a new one that is available for purchase today from All That Scraps, and is called Monkey Cupcake. Cute huh!!
He is available today as well as the rest of the adorable March sneak peeks from last week!!
What is the prize for the challenge you ask?? This week we have Susana from SCACD sponsoring a $20 Gift Certificate!! Well, anyone who participates in a challenge for the month of March will be eligible to win a $50 Gift Certificate from Oozak!! How awesome is that!! Hope you'll join us!!
I will be back with another post... see ya soon!

15 comments:

Andrea C said...

I love this card it is so dang cute. That little guy is adorable and the whole card rocks x

Flip-Flop Creations said...

This is super stinkin' cute!!! Love this layout and that adorable little monkey. ~jeni :)

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word!! That is just the sweetest little monkey ever!! :) I love the coloring and sparkly cupcake!!! HUGS

Debbie said...

Adorable

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jodi,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Danni said...

Very cute!!

Kelly Schelske said...

That lil guy is adorable!!

JennyKozar said...

This is adorable!!!

Cyndi said...

this is so cute! love the new image!

Joy said...

awe! he's my fav! he's so cute and I love it that he's carrying a cupcake! love your layout too! hope you have a good week. hope to see you soon!

Dora said...

O wow this is so cute and so fun, love the bright colours xxx

Marlene said...

Adorable little monkey!!!

cardmaking bird said...

Awwwww, Jodi - your card is absolutely adorable and your colouring is fab!! Hugs, Marie xx

ellabella said...

Your card is over-the-top gorgeous! Janine

Leanne said...

Aw Jodi, this one is ADORABLE!! I love the colors, layout and that fun bright paper. That image is really adorable and that sparkly cupcake is lookin' good enough to eat. TFS!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS