Friday, March 4, 2011

ATS Sneak Peeks: Astrological Signs

This is my 2nd post, please scroll down for the first!!
Hello everyone I am back with another post for today, it's the continuation of sneak peeks from All That Scraps! Today the team has created cards with new astrological images from the Sweet November line. The image I used is called Aquarius.
I was really nervous about coloring this image but I think it turned out better than I had expected. It was fun creating this card even though this is not my astrological sign.
For accents I added a matching flower in her hair and used some stickles around the image and lastly did some sewing with my sewing machine around the card. If you'd like to have a chance at winning these stamps by heading to this post HERE. All of the March sneak peeks will be available for purchase on March 7th!!

10 comments:

theCook said...

Beautiful! Love these colors!

Marlene said...

Oooh...such a different style from you! Very nice!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Gorgeous coloring Jodi! ~jeni :)

Yvonne's cardcorner said...

Wow, this is awesome!! Love it.
hugs Yvonne

Cyndi said...

what a beautiful card! love the hair coloring!

Amy said...

This is gorgeous Jodi, love the flower in her hair! Love the colors and design, fabulous card!

1LuvnMama said...

Luv this Jodi! Oh and the hair on this girl is amazing! :)

Tracy said...

Jodi this card is A*M*A*Z*I*N*G!! I ♥ the everything about this card!!!

Renkata said...

wow Gorgeous !!!

Juls said...

this is just beautiful! Love her blue hair!!! Hugs Juls

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS