Tuesday, March 22, 2011

ATS March Review Previews

Hey there, today is review preview day with All That Scraps and we are featuring cards using the releases from the month of March. I wanted to try a different way of card making so I did absolutely no coloring on my image. I simply stamped my image called Cupcake Birgitta into some purple ink.
I really never thought I'd post a card without ever using my copics, it was hard believe me! LOL! I've also used my CC Balloon Cutters, twine, spellbinders and Amy R's Birthday sentiments which were all released this month. I think I am going back to coloring, I miss my copics! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Juls said...

this is fab! Love how you have left the image blank!

Hugs Juls

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jodi.

Hugs Riet.xx

Islander Girl said...

Cute! I'm starting to like this style...Joni did one also. No coloring! I don't have the time so this may be the route I want to take next card...LOL! Great job! Hope all is well over in HI!

Aloha!

AUSTINSGRAMM said...

This is super cute, Jodi. I love it.
tfs
hugs
bobbi

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Wow Jodi, this so different from what you usually do but I love it! I think your design and accessories really bring it together. ~jeni :)

Mimi said...

This is cute Jodi! Love all the different elements you used, especially you stamped her in purple! Even though she's not colored, she looks super adorable! ;)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS