Monday, March 14, 2011

Animal Mania

Happy Monday everyone!! This week I am on vacation from work and hubby and decided not to go somewhere this time so I am going to take advantage of that by cleaning up and cleaning out my craftroom!! That is a huge project and I know all of you know what I mean. I'm excited to get it all cleaned out and a better set up but I just don't look forward to all that labor... LOL!!
Anyway today we have a new challenge for the Outlawz Monday Greeting Cards, the theme is Animals.
In case you haven't heard, we are calling it a Greeting card challenge and have the rule that you must include a sentiment on your card and to follow that week's theme.
The image I used here is from TGF and is called Oliver and Amelia Happy Day and can be bought HERE. I knew I wanted to use this adorable image for the animal card challenge because of how cute he and those animals are. I love the way he carries his little dinosaur!
This month Susana of SCACD will sponsor our winner with a $20 Gift Certificate to her store!!

Don't forget that if you participate in any of our challenges for the month of March, you are eligible to win a $50 Gift Certificate from Oozak!! You will find all the information on the home page HERE.
Hope you'll join us this week!! Have a great day!!

5 comments:

Kathyk said...

Another perfectly splendid card from you with fabulous colouring. Enjoy your staycation!

Kathyk

Cyndi said...

super cute boy card! love the colors!

Shirley N said...

Jodi, this is so CUTE--love this layout and your DPs and your coloring's gorgeous as usual! Have a great week!

1LuvnMama said...

Awww, cute Jod! Luv the texture you put on those itty bitty dinos!

Teri said...

Such a cute card Jodi! Have fun cleaning up your craft room! Are you gonna share photos when it's all done? It's gonna be alot of work, but well worth it after everything is organized!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS