Friday, March 25, 2011

Angel Tilda

I know most of us are not ready for Christmas to be here anytime soon, but have some of you been creating your holiday cards? This week at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long the design team have been sponsored by Perfect Presentation and have created with their templates.
The template I have used here is called Pop n' Top. It's a cube shaped box that remains hinged in the back so the lid stays connected to the box.
It also has a diagonal decorative edge to both sides of the box. The theme of this week's challenge is to create a card or project by stamping your own background paper. So I decided to bring out a very old and retired Stampin' Up! set called Merry. I used a pair of mittens and some snowflakes.
Here's the box opened so you can see what I mean by the diagonal sides and the hinged back.
Last and of course not least, I have used an adorable image from Magnolia's Merry Little Christmas Collection called Angel Tilda. She was the perfect size to accent the box. I hope that you'll join us for a little 3D fun!! Enjoy the day!

23 comments:

kimmie_35 said...

This is so adorable!
Hugs
Kim
x

Maria Therese said...

Sweet box!!

Sara I. said...

Just love the box idea!!! So awesome as a Christmas present! Wonderful mitten stamps and that Tilda is colored gorgeously! Love how you glammed up her wings!

Sassylassy said...

Hi sweetie! Your Christmas goodie box is gorgeous! I never get tired of seeing Christmas creations especially when they are lovely as this one.
Hugs Bonnie

Crystal said...

AWW Jodi Tilda is darling, LOVE your box design!!!! FABULOUS...Happy Friday!

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

Wow, its so adorable.

Kristel said...

That is a truly gorgeous card Jodi! Looks great in these colours!
Hugs Kristel

*Vicki* said...

Such a precious image with your coloring and glittery wings Jodi!! LOVE your cute little box!! Enjoy the weekend friend...and some sleep!! :) HUGS

Becky said...

What a great box!

Yvonne's cardcorner said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous! Love the box and wich I could color like you do. Especially the red!
hugs Yvonne

Renkata said...

wow Jodi, this is utterly amazing box.
Love it!

Renkata said...

ohhh wow I just read that the paper is also made my you. Gorgeous

Chrissy said...

Great job...Love the papers you made..gorgeous and bright, and Tilda of course steals the show...fabulous box..you are so clever.
Luv CHRISSYxx

ellabella said...

You're beyond awesome. You make the most amazing projects!!!! Just love your blog!

Riet said...

So gorgeous box Jodi,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Linda C said...

I like the unusual shape of this box. I'll have to check out the template. You did a great job stamping your paper. I always forget that option and struggle getting my papers to match my project. Good job Jodi.

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a beautiful box Jodi, super sweet!
Hugs Jacqueline

Kerri said...

This is fabulous, Jodi! I love what you did with this template and your stamped bg looks awesome! Super cute!!!

Anki said...

OMG Jodi - this is stunning! Thanks for sharing - love, love, love it! Kramis - Anki

Patty Chalas said...

Jody great box.... I love the color combination you used...

Delphine said...

Gorgeous, Jodi! Your Tilda is so beautifully coloured as always and your background papers look fab! I love the touches of brown too:-)! A fantastic box! Hugs Delphine xx

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Loving her glittery wings!! Hugs Juls

Lisa Kind said...

This is so pretty! I love the box and how you created your patterned paper! And your Tilda is adorable! Great coloring!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS