Monday, February 14, 2011

Yee Haw!!

Hey there, happy Monday to ya'll! Have you headed on over to the Outlawz yet? Don't forget about all of those awesome prizes to be won, you'll have until February 16th to put your name in for a chance to win! Today's Birthday challenge with the Outlawz is a Western theme.
Since I have not used my The Greeting Farm images in such a long time, I thought this adorable Wild West Anya was perfect.
I love working with these TGF stamps, they're so cute!! Not only did I use a stamp from TGF but I have also used some western paper that was also created by TGF. I've had it for a while and only had a chance to use it today. So you'll have one week to join us for the fun! Stay tuned for my Valentine's Day posting! =)

7 comments:

Gabi Alberti said...

Wow!! This card is amazing!! I loved the colors!! :)

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Awww...adorable Jodi!! Great DP to go with this image. ~jeni :)

Anne said...

This is so cute, loove the layout and details!

Hugs, Anne.

JennyKozar said...

Just adorable - because of you I have ordered SEVERAL TGF stamps - I love them and plan on playing all this coming weekend with them. Thanks for inspiring me!

Danni said...

Fun and cute card!

1LuvnMama said...

Yee Haw Jodi! She adorable! :) Can't wait to see the V-day card!

Juls said...

just fabulous!! Hugs Juls

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS