Monday, February 21, 2011

Winter Wishes

It's a holiday for most of us here in the U.S., we are celebrating President's Day! I wish I were enjoying the weekend but I had gotten sick on Friday and feel horrible... having the chills, body aches and fever are no fun at all.
So I am going to keep this short since I need to get my rest.
We've got a new birthday challenge with the Outlawz, and our theme is to create a winter birthday card.
I've chose to work with a sweet and sexy image from TGF called Cheeky Xmas. Since I never had a chance to use her during the holidays, this seemed like the perfect time.
Hope you'll join us for the fun!! Have a great day... ok I'm off to bed!

15 comments:

may-chu said...

so pretty! great coloring and a lovely card overall.

tiggertastic said...

fantastic bright and eye catching make, love it hunny

sarah x

kimmie_35 said...

What a really sweet card! Love the colours!
Hugs
Kim
x

Crystal said...

AWWWWWWW Jodi this is sooo much fun!! Absolutely adorable!!!!

*Vicki* said...

Jodi, this is really sweet hun!! LOVE your coloring and sparkle!! I hope you get to feeling better soon my friend!!HUGS

Flip-Flop Creations said...

So sweet Jodi! Love the fluff on her coat and hat. Feel better!! ~jeni :)

Yvonne's cardcorner said...

Jodi, hope you will feel a lot better soon. Your card is so cute!!
hugs Yvonne

Shirley N said...

Beautiful card Jodi, love your gorgeous image. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, take care and get well soon!

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Great card Jodi! The image is so cute!
Hugs Jacqueline

Juls said...

fab!! Loveing the rounded corners! Hugs Juls

Danni said...

Feel better!! Adorable card!

Marlene said...

Hope you're feeling better soon! Your card is adorable.

Cami said...

Very pretty winter birthday card with all the fluff on her outfit, Jodi. Please take good care and get the needed rest, and I hope you feel better soon. The weather and awful vog doesn't help much so just stay in bed.
Hugs, Cami

Joy said...

she is super sweet! and I wish I had a birthday in winter now...lol! I hope you feel better and get well soon! don't stay up till 5 am any more! lol! have a good week and take care!

Jennifer Shults said...

SOOOO cute Jodi! I love this card. That paper is fantastic. I really need to get back into making Christmas cards, I needed a break but now I think it's time!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS