Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tiffany Doodles: New Feathered Friends!

This week at Tiffany Doodles we have a new release of a variety of feathered friends. The image I used here on my card is called Cherry Blossom Warbler. Doesn't he look happy! I think this is my second time coloring one of the bird images, I used to feel really intimidated but it's not so bad after all.

If you've not tried coloring one of them yet, now is your chance. Head on over to the blog to see all of the other creations from the DT!!

4 comments:

Juls said...

this is stunning! what a gorgeous image, I love it teamed with the fab polka dot paper!! Hugs Juls

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Gorgeousness!!! :p

Danni said...

Beautiful!! what a great image!

Marlene said...

Oh wow!! This isn't something I usually see on your blog. Is there NOTHING you can't do?! you amaze me, woman.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS