Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tiffany Doodles: LOVE


Hey there!! Today is challenge day with Tiffany Doodles and the theme is LOVE. There have been changes made to the challenges... instead of having them for a month, it's now going to be for 2 weeks. But, it will continue to be only once a month starting on the 7th.
For the challenge I went with an image called Strawberry Hearts. I love to eat strawberries but for some reason I also enjoy things with strawberries too.
After coloring the image with my copics, I wanted to add a little something to the strawberries so I used some crystal lacquer and added some diamond glaze glitter for fun. I hope that you have a chance to join us in the fun, don't forget that you could be the winner of some awesome digital images too!! Have a great day!!

16 comments:

Renkata said...

Such a sweet and yummy card Jodi,
Amazing colouring and ribbon.

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous hun!!

Juls said...

ooooooooooh wow!!!! This is gorgeous!!!! Love that image!!! and I love how you have added gloss to all the starwberries!!! Fantastic card! Hugs Juls

Debbie said...

Jodi, love the way you laced the gorgeous ribbon and how you used the ticket corner punch. I have both of those punches, do you think I remember to use them... Great job

Hugs
Debbie

MARY B said...

Fab card good enough to eat! Mary x

Kim said...

Beautiful! Love the shimmery, glossy hearts and the blue behind the image, it really makes everything pop!

donna mikasa said...

Gorgeous card, Jodi! The glossy strawberry hearts are awesome!

Yvonne's cardcorner said...

oohh, love those strawberries!
hugs Yvonne

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, gorgeous creation big hugs love Pops x x x

Marion said...

Hi Jodi,
Lovely card and those strawberries look good enough to eat.
hugs
Marion

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! This is so very yummy girl!! LOVE the sparkle and beautiful design!!HUGS

Marlene said...

Gorgeousness!!! I love the depth of your reds!

Karen B. said...

This just knocked me off my chair. Absolutely gorgeous.

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Fabulous card Jodi!! I am lovin' this image, super cute. ~jeni :)

Collette said...

Those 'heartberries' look good enough to eat!

Mary Lou said...

GORGEOUS Jodi!!! Love the way you fancied up the berries~~Yum Yum!!! I wish I was visiting you--it is
-10 degrees here--BBBrrrrrrr
Hugz

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS