Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

I hope all of you had a great Valentine's Day celebration! When most of us think about creating cards we don't really think about using things that can be reused. I try to but that definitely doesn't always happen. So that brings me to today's challenge with Sassy Cheryl's which is Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.
My card uses an image called Sassy Happiness...by the way you must head on over to the store now, Cheryl has some new images!! For the challenge I went with the approach of not buying anything new... so I stuck to reusing my printed papers and a ribbon that I received from a gift.
You can interpret the challenge any way you'd like and we want to see it!
Don't forget about Show Me Thursday and Color Me Tuesday! Hope you join us this week!! Have a great day!!

21 comments:

Debbie said...

Love the layout, always love when papers are slanted like that, great job with the challenge. I would have save that gorgeous ribbon myself. You reused it well

Hugs
Debbie

Riet said...

What a wonderful cards Jodi,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

Cheryl said...

oh wow this is just stunning hun the papers,the layout,just brilliant,hugs cheyrl xxxx

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Jodi!! I love it!! xx

martina's kaartjes said...

lovely card ! love the little holes !
great job
greetings, martina
x

Auntie Em said...

What a cute creation! I am a reuser from way back but lately some of the packaging embellishments are coming in are as awesome as the item itself! I have reused some for journaling and backgrounds and wished I had more! Prima is a great example of this reusable packaging trend.

Thanks for sharing! :o)

Lia said...

hi jodi,
both of your card ssre sweet, i love the digi from Sassy, and the other digi is cute too

Great coloring
hugs Lia

Cheryl of Sassy Cheryl's said...

Well, you did an amazing job as always! I love the pin wheel paper on the card. Stunning!

Kim said...

Love this! Great layout!

Marion said...

Hi Jodi, Love the layout of this card and such a happy image. Terrific colourway and fabulous colouring as always.
hugs
Marion

Flip-Flop Creations said...

So sweet Jodi! I love how your image seems to glow. ~jeni :)

Maria Therese said...

Sweet card Jodi!!

ellabella said...

What a stunning creations Jodi. I know I always say that, but your cards always sooo sweet.

Janine

Yvonne's cardcorner said...

Your Sassy card is absolutely gorgeous! These stamps are so beautiful.
hugs Yvonne

Crystal said...

So cute and happy colors......Super fun creation Jodi!

Joy said...

too cute! now only if I could do what your title says! lol! hope you are having a great week!

Cyndi said...

very cute card! love that you recycled! i try to reuse stuff too.

Danni said...

What a sweet and cute card! Fun layout!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, adorable card Jodi.
luv
Debby

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Great card Jodi, so sweet and wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Juls said...

this is so sweet! Love your colouring!!! Hugs Juls

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS