Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Rainbow of Colors

Happy hump day! It's been pretty busy for me in blogland, I've got lots to create and lots to share. This is my second posting today so please scroll down for the first one!! I used to be a designer for InStyle Stamps a couple of years ago and last year was invited back as a guest and this month I am back as a guest again!! The image here is called Flower Fence which I find great for making all occasion cards.
It's also time for a new Flutterby Wednesday challenge!! This week our theme is to use a rainbow or a rainbow of colors. I went for the rainbow of colors on my card. The pretty pastels make this such a cheerful Spring card. I've got more images to share from InStyle Stamps throughout the month, so stay tuned!!
I just wanted to give all of you a heads up for this Friday, with the new February digital image release from Elisabeth Bell, it's super super cute!! You won't want to miss it! =)

24 comments:

MARY B said...

What a fabulous card, love the colour combo. Mary x

Debbie said...

Nice Spring Card...Could use a bit of it right now..woke up to 27 degrees...

Hugs
Debbie

Renkata said...

So fresh and cute Jodi!

Cheryl said...

oh this is just so fresh and,cute hun just love it hugs cheyrl xxxxxxxx

Cheryl said...

Oh its beautiful and its such a sweet image!!!
Hugs xx

Pryn said...

Beautiful card! The coloring is gorgeous!

Juls said...

this is just fabulous!!! Love it!! Hugs Juls

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

FAB card Jodi! LOVE this image and your coloring!

Shelby Goolsby said...

Super cute!! I love the layout and great papers.

Flip-Flop Creations said...

So glad you made another spring card today Jodi! So adorable. ~jeni :)

Kristel said...

That is a gorgeous card Jodi! Really wonderful dear!
Hugs Kristel

Michelle said...

congrats on guest DT position! Your card is so cute...love the spring theme - so ready for it to come!!

Sue said...

Hi Jodi
fabulous card, brill colour work, lovely papers & design, sue,x

Monique said...

Simply cute Jodi :) Congratulations on your GDT spot :)...Hugs Monique

Joy said...

Hi Jodi! I got to meet Virginia at CHA when I took my buyer to her booth beause I wanted to order her stamps.
We quickly made the Hawaii blog connection and of course she asked me if I knew you. Well...although we haven't met personally, I told her I know your design work, it's always so beautifully done. So, through blogland, I feel connected and I really admire your artistry.

Can't wait to see more of their designs on your blog because you really bring them to life!

Have a great week!

Danni said...

Congrats on the guest DT!

Wonderful card!! How fun to use the fence as a single image, cute!

Harriet Skelly said...

Jodi this is beautiful!! I love your litle garden!

Anna said...

Love your sketch. Fun sentiment too!

Crystal said...

Fabulous design Jodi! Very pretty1

Sparkle said...

Such a darling card!

Marlene said...

Your MAHALO card is so adorable!! I even know what it means! Do I get a cookie?! LOL!

ellabella said...

Another great card! I really enjoy visiting your blog and seeing what you come up with - your cards are always so beautiful and inspirational. Wonderful choice of colours and embellies.
Janine

AUSTINSGRAMM said...

Beautiful card. Could be used for anything. Love that.

hugs
bobbi

Michelle VP said...

So sweet, Jodi! Love the angle of the background papers and your superb coloring! :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS