Saturday, February 5, 2011

Love Is...

I hope all of you are enjoying your weekend, and gearing up for the superbowl!! Today's card I'm sharing with you was made for the February challenge for Sunday's with Crissy, this month the theme is LOVE! The images I have used for my card are new digital images drawn by Crissy Armstrong called Can I Kiss You and Sweet Sarah.
I had gone pretty wild with all the pink on the card but it was fun creating with it! One thing is you can hardly see the bouquet of red roses he is hiding behind his back.
Here's a better photo, I have also added some glitter to it for sparkle. Should you join us for the challenge, be sure to upload your card to this posting HERE. Enjoy and have a good one!! There will be five free digi's given to one lucky challenge participant who will be chosen by Random.org at the end of the month! You may now use images from any company and still be included in the draw for the blog candy prize! Those who use one of Crissy's digi images will be entered twice in the draw. But please respect the rule of no more than three entries per month. Otherwise your entries could be deleted. Enjoy and have a good one!!

7 comments:

Juls said...

awhhhhh, just so so sweet! Hugs Juls

Cami said...

Adorble card, Jodi! Gorgeous coloring and very nice layout!
Hugs, Cami

cardmaking bird said...

This is gorgeous, Jodi. So adorable!! Marie x

Mary Lou said...

Hi Jodi~~WOw this is sweet!!! Not to much pink for me :) Love the color shading on their outfits--so WELL DONE!!!!
Have great day
Blessings

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! This is really precious Jodi!! I love your coloring and fabulous layout!!HUGS

Marlene said...

Awww...how sweet! That little girl looks like she's so shy!! Fantastic card!

Crissy Armstrong said...

Jodi this is fantastic! I love how you have them sitting on the edge of the rectangle. Oh so cute! Flawless colouring, as always GF! I esp love the highlights you put on thier clothes and her ribbon. You're amazing!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS