Saturday, February 5, 2011

ATS Last Day of Sneak Peeks and some NEWS!

This is my 2nd posting, please scroll down for the first one!!

Today is the last day of the Februrary sneak peeks with All That Scraps, and the DT are sharing creations using Amy R's new Get Well sentiments set. I just had to use this image called Nurse Nora, she went perfectly well with the sentiment I used.
This set has such useful words and phrases, perfect especially if you don't know what to say in a card.
Want to win a set of your very own? Be sure to leave your name on this posting HERE!! Otherwise all of the February sneak peek items will be available for purchase on Monday February 7th!!

Onto my News!! I have been asked to be a designer/administrator for a new craft site called
The Outlawz Challenge!! It's very new to blogland but has been quickly filling up with loads of talented crafters who share their ideas, tutorials and more!!! If you have not been there or heard of it, be sure to sign up now!! There's lots of inspiration!! Hope to see all of you there!!

24 comments:

Dora said...

Awww this is so cute, love the colouring, so bold. Congrats on the new DT site.. will go check it out. Hugs xx

Tammy D said...

She is super cute! Congrats. I will check it out!

CraftyC said...

Your card is beautiful Jodi. Love the image and beautifully coloured. Have a lovely weekend!
Clairex

Cheryl said...

Just adorable and your colouring is perfect......love the pearl ear rings!!!
Hugs xx

Juls said...

fab!!! Love the pearls you have added for earings! Hugs Juls

Crystal said...

AWWW Jodi this is soooooooo SUPER CUTE!!!! ACCCK these colors and your coloring is BEAUTIFUL!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOO so happy you are dt member at Outlawz....I get to work with you again...Yipppeee!!! Hugs!

Andrea said...

A lovely card - I love the way you have shaped and added dimension to the sentiment.
Gonna take a look at that new blog now.
Love, Andrea xx

Becky said...

Jodi, this is adorable, gorgeous coloring, and love those pearl earrings.

Yvonne's cardcorner said...

This nurse in red is really awesome!
wich markers did you use to get the red so perfect.?
hugs Yvonne

Renkata said...

wow Jodi, this cutie is just adorable.
FAB colouring and great sentiment

MARY B said...

Super card I really love it. Mary x

faithnme said...

so gorgeous.. I love Nurese Nora.. and your card is amazing.. Congrats on the OutLawz.. I am a member and I love it.

Sue said...

Hi Jodi
aww gorgeous card, awesome colouring, fabulous papers & design, sue,x

Jenny V. said...

Awww so cute and love Nurse Nora. The colors you choose are awesome together. Congrats on the OutLawz, I'm glad they are lucky to have you on their team you do such an amazing job.

Monique said...

Awwe Jodi she is so cute.. Love her little pearl earings.. congrats on your new position..I just joined the other day, looks like a ton of thing happening over there :)

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Cute card Jodi, wonderful! I love her earrings!
Hugs Jacqueline

Cami said...

Beautiful card, Jodi. Your coloring is so striking! Luv the cute little pearls for her earrings! Very nice touch!
Hugs, Cami

Cami said...

Oh Jodi, I forgot to congratulate you on being on the DT for The Outlawz Challenge! Lucky them to have you on board...I signed up! Yahoo! Cami

cardmaking bird said...

Great card, Jodi and I'm lovin' the new releases from ATS. Also, just to let you know, I tried to sign up for Outlawz the other day but because I'm in the UK, I couldn't select a state and it wouldn't let me log on. Hugs, Marie xx

Tammy said...

Awww this is sooo sweet Jodi! Fantastic coloring and I LOVE her earrings!!
Hugs, Tammy

Rach said...

This is fantastic Jodi, love her earings.xx

Cindy Haffner said...

So so SWEET!!

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! Jodi, this is really sweet hun!! LOVE your coloring girl!! You rock!! HUGS

Marlene said...

Eeek! This is so cute! My daughter would LOVE this! She's a nurse, too. :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS