Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Juggling Act!!

Hey there! We are back at Sassy Cheryl's to bring you the first challenge of the year!! This week's challenge is to create a card using the color BLUE! It's still snowing in parts of the world and so I decided to make a holiday card using this cute and fun pre-colored image called Single Pyramid Juggler.
I don't usually use these pre-colored images but I think they are perfect for times where you have to create a ton of cards in a short amount of time. Doesn't it look wonderful? I love how quick it was to have an image already colored... usually I take a while to color just one!
I wanted the image to stand out well so I chose to use less embellishments and color around it. The holidays may be over for now but I've got one card made for this coming holiday season!! I hope you'll join in on the challenge this week and try out a pre-colored digital image, it really is beautiful and so very easy to use!! Stay tuned for a new Color Me Tuesday and Show Me Thursdays with Sassy Cheryl's!! Have a great day!! =)

26 comments:

Kristel said...

A truly amazing card Jodi! Looks so wonderfull in these colours!
Hugs Kristel

Stressed Stamper said...

Fab - always looked at the pre-coloured images and thought no, but now think they would be fab xmas cards for making on mass
Hugs
Sarah x

Cheryl said...

gporgoues card hun,super detail just love it hugs cheryl xxx

Lia said...

hi jodi,
beautiful card jodi, great coloring
hugs Lia

Dora said...

Awww this is beautiful, love the polka dot ribbon against the polka dot embossed background, looks fantastic. Hugs xxx

Dawn said...

just as cute as can be Jodi!!

Juls said...

such a fun card!! Just Love it!! Hugs Juls

Marion said...

Hi Jodi,
An amazing card. These precoloured digis look such fun.
Happy New Year
Marion

Cardcorner by Yvonne said...

Great card Jodi! The digi is so cute.
hugs Yvonnee

Berenice R. said...

Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

*Vicki* said...

What a really darling card hun!! I love your snowmen and fun layout!! HUGS

Monique said...

Happy New Year Jodi!!! Love this card.. Amazing coloring on this cute image.. Well Done!!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Great card Jodi! Beautiful contrast in the image and layers. ~jeni :)

Debbie said...

Love it

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jodi,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

jkreucher said...

what a great card.. hard for me to try already colored images, mainly because I never know if my printer is going to print with good colors or not.. so it seems a bit of a risk to me.
I love the idea of being really fast though..
love your wonderful card.
hugs
Judy

Tracy said...

What a fabulous creation, love your layout and the image is gorgeous.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Cyndi said...

super cute card!

Rita said...

Great looking card Jodi, I luv it! I luv this cute whimsical image & I luv snowmen images!!!

Kelly Schelske said...

It's fabulous Jodi!!

Joy said...

Wow! another year has come and gone and you are still in the swing of things and keeping up with all those challenges. I am always amazed at you! hope you had a wonderful holiday season! hope you had fun ringing in the new year. here's to 2011...crafting, creating and inspiring! big hugs to you!

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely card!

1LuvnMama said...

Luv the wintery card Jodi! Hope all is well with you and that you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's with the family! Looking forward to seeing more of your "creations" in 2011! HUGS!

Marlene said...

A new favorite! This is gorgeous!

Cheryl of Sassy Cheryl's said...

It's gorgeous. Love the embellishments and the bow is perfect!
Hopefully no more snow for us. Christmas is the ONLY time I want to see it!

Cathy said...

Jodi, love the card, wonderful image but I miss your coloring... :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS