Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Do Not Disturb...

Just the other day I told my hubby that I realize Valentine's Day is one of my favorite celebrations of the year (besides Halloween and Christmas)... I think coloring all the sweet images and using pinks and reds helps to make it more of a favorite for me! It's also a day that comes too quickly after Christmas and New Year celebrations.
Anyway, I've got a really cute cute image for you from Sassy Cheryl's, and a new challenge too!
This week we are creating cards using Buttons and Bows. The name of this sweet image is called Do Not Disturb While Kissing!!

What a great title for the image! I just knew I wanted to create with it right away! It of course fits perfectly for Valentine's Day but also for Anniversaries too!!
I sure hope you'll join us for the challenge this week, and don't forget that we also have Color Me Tuesday today and a new Show Me Thursday coming up later this week!! Not sure what all of this is about... Click HERE for more info!! Thank you for your visit today, have a good one!!

27 comments:

Fleur said...

oh my, this is absolutly adorable
Hugz fleur xXx

Maria Therese said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaawwww so cute!!

Debbie said...

This is soooooooo cute!!!

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful card Jodi and I love your colouring and great design.
Hugs Linda

Cheryl of Sassy Cheryl's said...

And, create you did! I love the vibrant colors and papers. It's simply beautiful!

Ciska said...

Wow, that is a lovely card, very cute but not sickly cute, if you know what I mean. Which is important if it's meant for a male other half!

Dawn said...

stellar coloring Jodi! totally adorable!!!

Crystal said...

This is FABULOUS!!!and LOVE your papers and image Jodi!!!

Juls said...

such an adorable image....may have to pop across and get that one!!!! I love her polka dot boots!!!! I adore everything about this card, especially the gorgeous rich colours!!! Hugs Juls

joey said...

ooooh Jodi this is too cute! Joey x

Cindy Haffner said...

Lhhhh what SWEETNESS!

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! Jodi, what a precious image hun!! I love your colors and the fabulous borders and yummy ribbons!! :) HUGs

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Gorgeous Jodi! ~jeni :)

Janette said...

Super cute, stunning card.x

Renkata said...

ohhh Jodi dear that is the most cutest card . So romatic and lovely!

bumblebee creations said...

what an adorable card! Love it!

Ann English said...

Precious! Love this image and your coloring is perfect as always!

Cathy said...

Jodi, your coloring is just the most gorgeous and vibrant. Love the card you have created. Perfect for the Challenge!!!

Mimi said...

awww! this is an adorable image and your card is the cutest!! gorgeous coloring!! ;)

Yvonne's cardcorner said...

Jodi, this is so cute!! What a great digi this is. And as always your colouring is so beautiful!
hugs Yvonne

Sparkle said...

Such a darling card!

Brenda said...

What a darling card!! i love this image. you colored it beautifully!

Joy said...

such a sweet card! love the DP and the image is too cute! you make such fabulous cards! hope you are having a wonderful week!

1LuvnMama said...

Oh my goodness! That is such a cute image of the 2 hiding behind the heart! :) Luv that xoxo border punch too! Have a great day Jodi!

Tracy said...

Really gorgeous. I lo0ve it.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Marlene said...

This is gorgeous -and the coloring is fantastic! WOW!

tyrymom29 said...

So CUTE !!!! :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS