Friday, January 14, 2011

DigiBell's Blog Hop: My Prince!!

Hello everyone!! If you have arrived here from Janneke's Blog you are in the correct place!! Otherwise, please start at the beginning from the Digi Bells Blog. Welcome to the very first digital image of the year from Elisabeth Bell, called My Prince, you can get him HERE!! How beautiful is she and how cute is that frog!! We are very close to celebrating Valentine's Day and so I have created a treat box instead of a card. There are several different views so you can see it all.

Here is a side view of the acetate box I made. I followed a tutorial HERE. The difference is that I had made a larger box and adjusted the measurements.

Below is a photo of what the top of the box looks like. I added a sentiment on the top so it could be given to someone special.

This photo is to show you that I've filled the box with candy and added some punched hearts to side for decoration.

Vicki
Jodi (You're HERE!)

There are 2 ways for you to have a chance at winning this gorgeous image, you'll have to hop through the entire blog hop and leave a comment on each blog. Another way is to leave comments on each of the blogs AND to create a card and post it to the Digi Bells blog. The theme is "Hearts and Chocolate". You can interpret this any way you want, for example: Chocolate could be used to represent the color of your paper. You will have until January 21st to participate, the winner will be announced the following day on the Digi Bell Blog.
Now be sure to head on over to Erin's blog to continue the hop!! Have a great day! =)

38 comments:

Tracy V. said...

Jodi, those reds came out Gorgeous!!! Love it!!!
Tracy Valure

Monique said...

So cute and sweet all in one... Great project :) Have a great weekend Jodi!!

Denise said...

Jodi,
This is Beautiful! Like how you made the box using that cute image.
Thanks for sharing all your wonderful creations.
Hugs,
Denise

Kim Y. said...

Petty colors! Love your project, Jodi!

Gail's Card Cafe' said...

Wow! I love the coloring! such depth so gorgeous :)

Juls said...

what a gorgeous image, I love her in that deep red colour! fantastic gift idea!!!! HUgs Juls

Lia said...

sweet coclat bix Jodi I love it beautiful colored
hugs Lia

Janneke said...

Wauw Jodi, this looks great ;o)
Have a great weekend!

Janneke Xo

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a beautiful box Jodi, great job!
Hugs Jacqueline

Pysselbus said...

Jodi - as always I am in awe over your gorgeous creations!! The coloring is fenomenal!!

Hugs
Linda

Renkata said...

OMG Jodi this is so romantic and divine box.

liza said...

Gorgeous creation,love it
love n hugs
liza
xox

hellerlittle said...

How sweet is this big box and the deepred coloring is such wonderfull ... love it
cu hellerlittle

Kristel said...

Woww this is soooo stunning Jodi! Really adore it!
Hugs Kristel

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous coloring and beautiful box!!

AUSTINSGRAMM said...

Your box is beautiful and your coloring of the little princess is awesome, as usual. Love the deep reds.

thanks for sharing,
hugs
bobbi

ChickieChirps said...

This box is awesome! Beautiful colouring of this supersweet image! I hope her frog turns into a prince!

Arabella

Ann-Charlotte's blogg said...

Wow this was the must beautiful candy box today, I love this!
Hugs

Juliep said...

Wow, this is amazing. Love love love your treat box. So fun and pretty. Definitely saving this for future reference. Thanks for sharing.

Katie said...

This is gorgeous! I love those rich colors! Great job!!

Wendalyn said...

Gorgeous box, great idea

Marlena Peduzzi said...

This is a fabulous treat box! I love the deep red you used for her dress!

sharman said...

Sooooooooo cute. What a great gift to get. Love it, love it, love it....GREAT JOB...........

Janiel/ janny said...

Jodi dear this is so CUTE!!! The rich dark colors that you have used are stunning!!!
Great project!!!!!!
THanks and big hugs, Janiel

CraftinGranny said...

Wow, love the deep reds you've used along with the delicate pink. This is a beautiful creation! "Hugs" Carol

Anita said...

Very pretty. I love the deep rich colors you used.

Michele said...

WOW, such an amazing box! LOVE it!

jan farnworth said...

so cute love the red.

Gabbi said...

I love love love this. its sooooooooooo adorable. great great job.
Gabbi

Shirley N said...

OMGosh Jodi, this is so beautiful and your coloring is beyond GORGEOUS, love this!!!

mommyteresa said...

I love the red! It is so outstanding really! You do such wonderful work!!

Michelle VP said...

This is darling! I love that pretty image and how you shaded her red dress and hair. Love the treat box idea too. :)

PaulaM said...

This is a wonderful project. I like the rich colors that you have used for your image. TFS

Debra said...

Amazing love the colors TFS

Pati said...

Hi Jodi

I have never done an acetate box before. What a clever idea and it looks like great fun. Thank you very much for sharing the tutorial. :-) I love the rich colours you have used. Great job!

I wish you a nice Sunday!
Pati

*Vicki* said...

Hi Jodi!! WOW!! Your box is just gorgeous my friend!! I love your coloring as always and your yummy ribbons and treats!! :) HUGS

Riet said...

So wonderful Jodi,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Adeline Ng said...

Hi Jodi, I really love the colouring and the richess of all the colours you used. And all the details and embellishments really blew me away!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS