I hope all of you enjoyed the holidays and had a chance to participate in last month's challenge at Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge blog!! If you missed it, don't worry because today and every 25th of the month we hold a new challenge! This month the challenge is to alter anything, but it must have the theme of LOVE.For some reason, I have been in the mood to create projects that involve clear objects. So here's another. I chose to alter a clear pail can and used a sweet image from Belles n' Whistles called Sweet Love. I don't think it gets any sweeter for Valentine's day with this image!!
This is the sentiment I used for the cover of my tin, I think it ties in well with the couple.
I've also added some pink organza bows, and red hearts all around the tin. Now it's your turn and here are the rules to follow:
1. You can use any image that Elisabeth has illustrated.
(Please also post where the stamp or image can be purchased).
2. Entries may be combined with other challenges, and you can enter multiple times.
3. A direct link to your ENTRY (not blog) must be added to Mr. Linky on the challenge blog.
4. Only new creations are allowed.
5. Deadline to enter is 7PM Arizona time on the 22nd of each month.
Entries that do not follow the above guidelines will not be eligible for the prize or qualify for the Top 3 entries.
We can't wait to see what you'll create!! Have fun!!