Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Winter Princess

Please click HERE for Elisabeth Bell's December digital blog hop!!

WOW! Can you believe we've got only 12 more days until Christmas!! Time really just flies! This weekend I was really in the mood for just about everything Christmas, I listed to Christmas music while cleaning the house, and found a little time to do some holiday cookie baking. I know some of you out there are tired of creating holiday cards but I haven't gotten there just yet. I think it helps to actually create one a week throughout the year so you don't get burnt out toward the end.
Anyway, the holiday card I have today was made with an all occasion digital image from Elisabeth Bell, called Li'l Princess Tutu.
I love the traditional red and green, and the non-traditional pink and light turquoise but I really also love the various shades of blues and purples too!! This color combo is more Winter themed and reminds me of playing in the snow.
On Friday I gathered up all of the Christmas cards that I had made for the year and then have my Mom and MIL pick and choose which ones they want to give out to their friends/family and then the rest I have for hubby and I to send out. I think this year I had created less than I did last year, so that means I have to do my best next year in creating more just in case.

Be sure to enjoy and make use of the next 12 days before Christmas, and have a great rest of this beautiful Sunday!! Thank you for stopping in to visit me today!! =)

22 comments:

joey said...

Wow Jodi this is too pretty gorgeous colour combo your colouring is super duper! love it. Joey.xx

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card sweetie!!

Riet said...

So wonderful card Jodi,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Renkata said...

Jodi,
this is adorable, love the deep rich colouring.
Fantastic details.
Have a magical sunday!

MARY B said...

Love all your textures and the image is gorgeous. Mary x

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Jodi!

I love the blue in this card! Wauw, what a gorgeous and bright color!!! That background paper is perfect and such a cute image, beautifully colored by you, love it!!!

Wishing you a wonderful Sunday!
Hugs, Wendy

Tracey said...

WOW! This is gorgeous Jodi!! xx

Becky said...

I just love this Jodi. Gorgeous coloring and colors and adorable image and let us not forget that fabulous lace. :)

Pinkllilac said...

Gorgeous creation Jodi,love the colouring and beautiful image.
Hugs Linda

Juls said...

gorgeous card!! Love the colours and the layers, and the little polka dot ribbon! fabulous creation! Hugs Juls

Danni said...

So very sweet!!

*Vicki* said...

Hi Jodi!! Oh my goodness girl she is sooo very precious!! LOVE your colors and the added lace is perfect!! Nicely done!!HUGS

Sue said...

Hi Jodi
aww gorgeous card, as ever awesome colouring, beautiful papers & embelies, sue,x

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Beautiful card Jodi, the colours are wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Delphine said...

WOW, WOW, WOW Jodi! I so love your card! What a wonderful image, and all the shades of blue are fantastic! Gorgeous papers and layout too! All A-MA-ZING! Hugs Delphine xx

Cardcorner by Yvonne said...

Wow, you've made gorgeous cards the last days. Haven't been able to react on all of them but they are all great!!!! Love the black and blue combination on this card.
hugs Yvonne

Tracy said...

This is gorgeous, the colours are so beautiful and your colouring is fab.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

1LuvnMama said...

Hey Jodi! You are one busy girl! Cleaning, baking, creating, phew . . . superwoman! :) You amaze me! Luv the blues and purples on this Christmas card -- sorry for not stoppin' in as often, but when I do, I'm blown away! Hope all is well and miss you gals. Yes, we'll need to get together for crafting and laughs in the new year!

Cheryl said...

Oh such a sweet image,lovely colours and fabulous colouring!!!
Hugs xx

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Beautiful Jodi! Those blues make such a great background for this image you colored. ~jeni :)

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute image and love the royal blue coloring scheme. Beautiful card to share Jodi :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

cardmaking bird said...

Such a cutie and a beautiful card. I love the deep, sapphire blue!! Hugs, Marie x
P.S. There's candy on my blog www.cardmakingbird.blogspot.com - please hop over and join in and help me spread the word!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS