Wednesday, December 1, 2010

In The Mood For Love

Here's my second post of the day, I have this week's new challenge for Flutterby Wednesday which is an open challenge. This means you use whatever image you want just as long as there is a fairy, butterfly or angel on your creation.
This week the team have been sponsored by Karber digital images. The image I used is called Sunny Fairy. I think she's perfect for all occasions but I think she could also be a tooth fairy. I was in the mood to create with colors for Valentine's Day and even added a border using my Martha Stewart xoxo punch!! Hope you'll join us for the fun!!

13 comments:

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Soooo stinkin' cute! Love these papers together and great layout. ~jeni :)

*Vicki* said...

So precious Jodi!! I adore your coloring girl!!HUGS

Anne said...

This is beautiful, so cute puncher you`we used! Love the red and pink. :)

Hugs.

Danni said...

How sweet to turn her into a Valentine card. Very cute!

Michelle VP said...

I thought the same thing about this fairy being versatile for many occasions! :) Love the valentine theme you chose for her on this card. :)

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jodi,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Cyndi said...

this is so cute! love the colors!

Teri said...

Aww, so cute! Valentine's Day already? Eeks! gotta get through Christmas! Love your card!!

Kimberly S said...

Super cute Jodi! Love the Valentine colors and that fabulous punch you used! :)

Erin said...

I thought she looked like a tooth fairy too. This is one of my favorite SU papers, very cute card.

Ronda Archangelo said...

How cute and a perfect Valentine! Love the MS "XO" punch too.

Juls said...

fab!! Love the layout! Hugs Juls

donna mikasa said...

Such a cute image! I think she'd make a cute Tooth Fairy, too!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS