Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ice Cream Anyone?

I don't know about you, but sometimes I just love to eat something cold when the weather is cold!! It could be some shaved ice, or ice cream, yum! Well, this brings me to today's new challenge with Sassy Cheryl's, which is to create a card using snowmen!!
I think we all know and agree that Cheryl creates the most adorable snowmen, and here I have used one named Ice Cream Snowman.
Take a look at his yummy sundae!! I think these images are the most fun to color and work with. I know most of you are also very busy with the holidays and have not really had time to even post on your blogs or visit each other but I hope that somewhere in this hustle and bustle time of year you'll relax and take a few hours to spoil yourselves by creating!! Come join us today for this challenge, or join us for Color Me Tuesday and Show Me Thursdays with Sassy Cheryl's!! You will love them all!!

Head on over to Marie's blog to wish her a Happy Birthday and enter for a chance to win her birthday blog candy!!
Well, I've still got some shopping to do and hope that I finish it all by the end of this week!
Have a great day and many thanks for your visit...hoping I have time to visit all of you later today!! =)

27 comments:

Kristel said...

A really gorgeous card Jodi! Looks so devine dear!
Hugs Kristel

theCook said...

What a fun snowman! In my family it is tradition to eat ice cream as dessert on Christmas lunch (after a too heavy main course, it feels light!!!) There's also a very famous ice cream shop near my home, I only go when it's rainy because otherwise I would have to queue for one hour in front of the shop...

Cheryl J. Alger said...

Oh, not me.....I'm a warm eater/drinker when it's cold outside. But I have to tell you, this is a wonderful card even though I shivered a bit when I looked at it. Good thing you used some beautiful warm colors! :)
Love it.

Crystal said...

Jodi this is super SWEET!!! Oh my that is one cute snowman and GREAT colors!

Dawn said...

over the top coloring Jodi!! it's just soooo cute! love it!

Anne said...

Oh, this is so cute!
Love the image and embellishments. :)

Summerthyme Studio said...

Jodi, your Snowman is AMAZING! You've got me hooked on Sassy C's.

Have a WONDERFUL Christmas !

Hugs

Vicki

Renkata said...

super adorable card and the image is just what I need to make a card for my Mama, she love ice cream.

Annemarie en Merit said...

What a lovely card like the colors and the cute snowman eating his ice cream.

Maria Therese said...

<yes please I want some ice cream! Beautiful card!

JennyKozar said...

YUMMY - what an adorable card.

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Your card is "Yummy" Jodi! I'm the same way but I can really eat ice cream ANYTIME! Your coloring is fabulous as always. ~jeni :)

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jodi,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

Cathy said...

Jodi, you have created another awesome card with the most gorgeous coloring ever. Just pops against the white bg. Awesome Challenge card as always!!

Cyndi said...

aww this is super cute!

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely stunning card Jodi!! I love your combination of papers!! Hope you're doing well sweetie!HUGS

Tracy V. said...

This is just darling, the card...the image!! Your coloring is great on it too! TFS,
Tracy Valure

jkreucher said...

How wonderful is this... no worries about the icecream melting :)
great coloring and design as always! love it!
Hugs
Judy

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee how cute is this.

Joy said...

so cute this snowman! and hes eating something cold...lol! hope all is well with you. have a fabulous week!

Shelby Goolsby said...

Such a sweet card Jodi!! I hope you have a wonderful week. hugs Shelby

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

jules said...

gorgeous card again!!!

Tina said...

Great Looking card Jodi.

xo
tina

Marlene said...

Another gorgeous one! I just love the colors you choose.

Ann English said...

While I prefer something HOT during the cold days, I do love your card-positively wonderful!!

Heather said...

Adorable.. I love ice cream all the time.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS