Friday, December 10, 2010

Elisabeth Bell's December Digi Blog Hop!!

Happy Aloha Friday everyone and WELCOME to our December digital blog hop featuring yet another adorable image from Elisabeth Bell!! I am the first blog you should have arrived from the Digi Bell blog! This month we've got another sweet image, and it's appropriately called Frosty The Snowman.
Oh isn't this scene SO cute!! It reminds me of playing in the snow with my family when we took trips to the mainland during the holidays. Making snowmen and angels were so much fun!!
When I made this card I wanted to show both the warm and cool colors of the holidays, so I made sure to use reds, and light blues and white. I have added a doily behind the image because it's white but it also reminded me of a snowflake.
To bring out snow on the card I added some glitter around the edges and borders of the image, card and sentiment, and added some white flower soft to their clothing.
Would you like to have a chance at winning this image for your very own?

Here's what you need to do:
1. Be sure to create a WINTER card using any Elisabeth Bell image and link it back to the company where the image can be bought.
2. Upload your card to the Mr. Linky linking with your blog post, NOT your entire.
3. Cards need to be loaded by December 17th, at 7 PM Arizona Time.

There's more inspiration along the way, if you get lost, refer to the blog hop list below but right now, head on over to Christel's Blog!!

29 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

Awesome coloring and great LO. Thanks for sharing!!! "Hugs" Carol

Lisa Summerhays said...

What a sweet image! Love the fluff and glitter you've added. Great layout too!

Janiel/ janny said...

JODI!!!! this is fab!!!!! BEAUTIFUL card!!!
Thanks for all of the hardwork!!
hugs, Janiel

Kylie said...

Oh Jodi! What a beautiful card!
Hugs
Kylie xx

Shirley N said...

This image is just so darned cute! Beautiful card and coloring Jodi!

Chrissy said...

A very cute card. Beautiful coloring
Luv CHRISSYxx

Lia said...

oohh how sweet jodi, your coloring is fantastic I love it
hugs lia

Renkata said...

ohhh Jodi,
This cute image stole my heart :)
Bring to me such a precious memories.
Fantastic and magical card.

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jodi,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Cami said...

Simply adorable! Gosh Jodi, your coloring is just awesome and I just wish I could half as good as you! Makes me wish we had snow here! Such fun to build a snowman! Hugs, Cami

CraftyC said...

Darling card Jodi, so sweet.Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas & All the best for 2011.
Clairexx

Lynda Nielsen said...

WOWEE Just LOOK at that GORGEOUS Card!!! Jod, your coloring is OUT of this world!!! This is just such a pretty card!!!
Awesome inspiration girl.
Hugs,
Lynda

theCook said...

What a lovely image! Love your doilies and perfect bow too...

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Awww Jodi...this is just sooo cute! Gorgeous image, colour scheme and detail xx

Rosie said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors (your coloring is amazing!) and the flower soft is fabulous!

Ms. Jen said...

Just adorable Jodi! I always love your cards!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my goodness Jodi!! This is so very sweet girl!! I LOVE it!! Your coloring is amazing and I adore all of the fur trimming details!! :) HUGS

angelique (anlou) said...

this image is to perfect and cute
love the colors you've used
hugs angelique

Mimi said...

This is so adorable Jodi! Your coloring is awesome and the details are fabulous! ;)

Elisabeth Bell said...

Breathtaking, Jodi!! Your coloring is gorgeous, and loving the lace and colors combos! xxx

Marlene said...

Beautiful!!! You must get sick and tired of me saying the same thing over and over - that I LOVE your coloring!!!

Kim Y. said...

Very cute image, Jodi! Love your card!

Jennifer Shults said...

Wow, this is adorable. That image is SPECTACULAR and you really did a gorgeous job highlighting it. Beautiful work!

Cheryl said...

GORGEOUS,love this image and your BRILLIANT colouring!!!
Hugs xx

Kerri said...

Jodi, this is just soooo CUTE!!! Your coloring looks amazing as always, and I love your design with the beautiful doilies. Gorgeous, girl!

Juls said...

this is just so so adorable! Hugs Juls

Isha said...

Wow...Lovely card and Cute girl. TFS.

Gabbi said...

Absolutely adorable card. love the way you colored and embellished it.

Janie Printz said...

Oh My WORD !!! This has got to be the most amazing coloring EVER !!!
HOW do you get those wonderful high-lights on everything ? I've looked at so many of your wonderful creations & everyone is just stunning ...
Hugs, Janie

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS