Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cupcake Cherrie

It's hump day!! For me, this week has really been going by soooo slowly! I can't wait for the weekend!! Today is a new challenge with Flutterby Wednesday and it's an open challenge, meaning you can create with anything as long as you have a butterfly, fairy or an angel on your card. The card I made is for my friend Kristie's daughter, who is 3 years old today!! Happy Birthday Emi!!
I just couldn't wait to ink up this cute cute image!! Her name is Cupcake Cherrie and she comes from Tickled Pink Stamps. She is perfect for any girl, young and old!! Of course I had to use pink in this card... I personally feel there is no better color than this especially if it's for a female!
I decided it was time for me participate in a challenge since it's been a while, so I joined in on Mercy's Sketch Challenge. This was fun and perfect for my image!

Here's a close up of the glittered cupcake! I hope you'll join in on the challenge this week, I LOVE open challenge days with Flutterby Wednesday!!
FYI... we are having a blog hop on Friday December 10th to showcase the December digital image from Elisabeth Bell!!! Have a fabulous day!! =)

27 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous sweetie!!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

How cute your little girl is with her giant, sparkly cupcake.

Angela said...

How adorable she is with that bow you added. This is a perfect image for birthdays. I love the papers you found to coordinate with her. Awesome coloring and design, Jodi! You are so talented! hugs, Angela

Renkata said...

such a cutie pie.

*Vicki* said...

Oh such pure sweetness Jodi!! I adore her glittery cupcake and such a beautiful take on the sketch sweetie!!HUGS

Marlene said...

What a gorgeous card! That cupcake is practically jumping right off the card...and into my mouth!

Becky said...

Jodi this is so cute. Beautiful colors and details.

Kristel said...

A gorgeous card Jodi! Love the details you used dear!
Hugs Kristel

Maylee said...

Super duper cute!! I must have this stamp! : )

Anne said...

Oh I love this, its so cute and girly and kreative, lots of beautiful details! :)

Hugs, Anne.

Danni said...

This is just so super cute!! Fabulous job!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jodi,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Marion said...

Gorgeous card Jodi. Fabby papers and great layout.
hugs
Marion

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Jodi, your cards are always so adorable!!! The icing on the cupcake is fabulous, love it. ~jeni :)

Cindy Haffner said...

WICKED SWEET!!

Erin said...

She's super cute. The glitter on the cupcake is perfect.

Joy said...

such a pretty girl! love your coloring and all that glitter! fabulous cupcake and layout for your card. hope you have a wonderful hump day!

Harriet Skelly said...

This is so cute Jodi - I love those fishnet stockings!!

Sparkle said...

This is just adorable!

Nancy said...

So super sweet, Jodi!! I just love that little bow in her hair!! Gorgeous!

Jennifer Shults said...

This is adorable Jodi! I love the sparkle on the cupcake and you did a fantastic job on Mercy's sketch. You ROCK!!! :D

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

She is very sweet and so wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

LINDA said...

OH WOW!! She is simply adorable.. Great card..
Hugs, Linda

Kerri said...

I really want this image!!! She is so stinkin' cute, and I love the bow in her hair and her sparkly cupcake! GORGEOUS, Jodi:)

Cardcorner by Yvonne said...

Jodi, she's co cute! I love the sparkly cupcake!
hugs Yvonne

Michelle said...

oh my - what a CA-ute card! That cupcake looks yummy...I think I'm hungry :D

Blogger said...

Did you know you can create short urls with Shortest and get cash from every click on your shortened urls.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS