Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Is Coming or Winter Is Near

Hello everyone! I will be back later today to announce the winner of the Belles n' Whistles stamp!!
Today I'm sharing with you a card I created for this month's challenge for Sunday's With Crissy!
This month the theme is Christmas Is Coming or Winter Is Near!!
Crissy is going to do something a little different for blog candy with this month's challenge! In the spirit of Christmas and giving, she is going to give away one digital image to the first 12 players! AND she will be opening up the contest to include EVERYONE (not just for those using one of her images)!! So if you are one of the first twelve players to link up your Christmas/winter card on here, you will get your choice of one of Crissy's digital images from either Whimsy or Squigglefly! How fun is that!
Now to keep it fair, you must make a card specifically for this challenge. Any cards that are "back-linked" will not qualify.
And, if you don't make it in the race for top twelve, you can still have a chance to win at the end of this month. Crissy will still draw a name (using Random.org) from the participants, and that lucky person will get to choose 2 images of their choice from her collection.
Here's the card I created for the challenge using one of Crissy's NEW digital images called Teddy's First Christmas!! I just fell in love with his adorable face!! Lately I felt like I was making to many cards with non traditional Christmas colors so I went with the traditional red and green. One of the embellishments I hardly have a chance to use is flower soft, so during the holidays I bring out the white one to use for snow.

You will have the entire month of December to submit your creation to this post HERE. Thanks for taking the time to visit, hope your weekend is going great!!

20 comments:

Kristel said...

A really beautiful card Jodi! Looks amazing!
Hugs Kristel

JennyKozar said...

I love your card - that teddy is adorable!

Renkata said...

Hi Jodi, your card is just simply precious!
Love the layou and the DP, the snow is it flower soft or?

Becky said...

Jodi this is adorable. Awesome coloring.

Danni said...

What an adorable and oh so cute card!

Riet said...

So wonderful card Jodi,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

Mimi said...

Cute card Jodi! I love the adorable bear and his furry santa hat! ;)

Maria Therese said...

So cute!! Love the fluffy snow and fur :)

Monique said...

Adorable image and perfect coloring.. The Bakers Twine looks fabulous too :)

Sparkle said...

This is darling!

Juls said...

fabulous!!! Love the fur and the snow!!!1 and I adore the twine detail!! Hugs Juls

Kelly Schelske said...

This is so stinkin cute Jodi, love it!

Heather said...

Super cute card. I'm going to try that flower soft idea.. :)

Flip-Flop Creations said...

This is darling! Adorable image and I love how you tied up your baker's twine. ~jeni :)

Berenice R. said...

Super cute card! :)

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow girl, this is just gorgeous!! I love your coloring on this sweet image!!HUGS

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card, love the cute bear Jodi.
luv
Debby

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

so so cute, I agree, fell in love with this image immediately! Love the fluff on their hats and your gorgeous coloring!!

Sally Cicada Designs said...

You've been busy!!!! Just wanted to pop by and say hi and comment on this wonderful card!!! I just love this!!!!! Beautiful colouring and the layout is awesome!! I love birdie's polka-dot hat and your papers are perfect!! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!
Hugs,
Sarah ;o)

p.s. NO snow this week--what a shocker :o0

Crissy Armstrong said...

Oh Jodi I just love your colour scheme and colouring skills on this one! That red and white striped yarn is the best Christmas embellishment too! (I want some for next year, lol!) You are so talented! Merry Christmas!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS