Monday, December 6, 2010

All Glittered Up

Happy Monday!! I managed to get a little Christmas shopping this weekend, I know there are a few of you out there that are either finished shopping or almost finished shopping. I am usually a late shopper so this year I am actually very early!! LOL!!
I'm back with a new challenge for Belles n' Whistles and this time we'd like to see what you can do with glitter!! That's right, we want to see all the sparkle and shine on your card!
This adorable image is called Rockin' Around, and is another one of my favorite holiday images!! I loved making the rocking horse pink! It's just perfect for this little girl!! I had taken a closer photo of my card below to show where the glitter was added for the challenge. I had used stickles all around the borders of the image, sentiment and card. I've also added some stickles to the bells around the neck of the horse.
Remember that all you need to do in order to win the prize is to be sure to use a Belles n' Whistles stamp, to follow our theme of glitter and to upload your creation to this posting HERE!
Don't forget about our Advent Calendar of giveaways! There are prizes given out everyday until Christmas!! We've also got an ornament challenge going on and that will run until Christmas too!! Be sure to upload your ornaments to the gallery HERE!!
Here's wishing you a great day!! =)

23 comments:

Lia said...

wonderful card jodi Great coloring
hugs Lia

Cardcorner by Yvonne said...

Very sweet and lovely card Jodi! Such a lovely stamp!! Love it.
hugs Yvonne

durvina said...

Wow what a beautyfull card, love your image and your colouring.

gr, Durvina

Diane said...

I love the colours you've used and the image is beautifully coloured!
Diane x

cardmaking bird said...

Such an adorable card!! Beautiful as always! Marie x

Ms. Jen said...

So sweet Jodi! I especially like the pink rocking horse. My father in law made my son one when he was a wee little baby and I still have it. Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

Hugs - Jen

Flip-Flop Creations said...

This is DARLING!!! I absolutely love that you colored the rocking horse pink. ~jeni :)

*Vicki* said...

Oh Jodi!! This is my ALL time fav image!!! You've colored her to perfection my dear!! (I really want to CASE this one!...yeah...like I can!! LOL!!) Such gorgeous work girl!! BIG HUGS

Becky said...

Jodi this is so adorable. Your coloring is just beautiful, bringing to life any image.

Renkata said...

Hi Jodi,
this card is so sweet and cute, love the layout.
I am not doing Christmas shopping this year :)
Just will make my gifts, I hope will have enough time ( hehehe)

Kristel said...

A really gorgeous card Jodi! So nice in the colouring!
Hugs Kristel

Riet said...

So wonderful card Jodi,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Sue said...

Hi Jodi
aww totally adorable card, fabulous colouring as always,lovely papers & design, luv the bow, sue,x

Berenice R. said...

Your card is adorable! Have a great week. Big hugs :)

JennyKozar said...

This card is just so sweet! Love the little girl on the rocking horse. TFS!

Aussie Loz said...

so cute, love the pink rocking horse - I always wanted one that looked just like that! ♥

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Your card is beautiful, so cute! And your colouring is wonderful.
Hugs Jacqueline

Joy said...

so cute with all that glitz and sparkle! love that you colored her horse pink! so sweet! so glad you got some shopping done. I hope to finish my list by tomorrow! wish me luck! have a fabulous week!

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness Jodi this is soooo SWEET!!!!! LOVE IT!

Marlene said...

Wow....this is so pretty!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Aw!! Love that image!! Perfect coloring and design!
hugs,
Chris

Shirley N said...

So pretty Jodi! Love all the pinks in this one!

tiggertastic said...

such a stunning creation

sarah x

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS