Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Time For A Little 3-D

It's time for a little 3-D with Flutterby Wednesday!! Today the flutter team is sharing their challenge creations using the theme of a Window Card. The card I created for the challenge is a tent card, you can find it HERE. I haven't made a tent card in a while so it was fun, especially creating one for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday.
The image I chose for my card is from Belles n' Whistles. Most of you know that I just LOVE to create using images from Elisabeth Bell!! The scenes the creates with this adorable little boy and girl are so cute and pretty at the same time. The image is called Hearty Thanksgiving and can be purchased HERE. Be sure to check out the newest collection of holiday stamps called The Snowbabies!!
I hope that you will have a chance to join us for the challenge, just be sure to create with a butterfly, fairy or angel. Enjoy hump day!!

24 comments:

Lia said...

beautiful card jodi I love the stamp and great coloring
hugs Lia

Anne said...

This is so beautiful, you impress me every time! :)

Hugs, Anne.

Cheryl of Sassy Cheryl's said...

This is precious! They make an adorable couple!! :)

Kimberly S said...

This is so sweet and pretty Jodi! The perfect Fall card. :)

Deconstructing Jen said...

Holy cow Jodi. This is just insane. I love this sweet image and you did an AMAZING job creating the perfect scene with it. I'm just in awe!! WOW!!!

Marlene said...

Gorgeous card, Jodi....always impressed by your coloring skills!

Renkata said...

wow Jodi, they bare so adorable.
You have colured them so beautifly. Great scene.

*Vicki* said...

Jodi, I just ADORE THIS!! Your popped out images and coloring is amazing!! I love the added "grass" along with this!! Fab post on the DT blog too!! HUGS

Danni said...

Such a wonderful card! Love the colors/coloring on this sweet image! Awesome job!

Michelle VP said...

This is just too sweet, Jodi! Love everything about your tent card! :)

Harriet Skelly said...

Jodi this is so precious, cute and pretty all at the same time - oh and so creative!! Awesome job with the challenge!!

Debbie said...

I agree very sweet, love the way you created the grass

Monique said...

Awwe..this is the cutest image ever!! Wonderful coloring. So many lovely elements!!

Joy said...

sweet tent card! you did a fabulous job with this. I only made one, maybe I should try it again. love your 3-d effect. can't tell if it's popped up or not. so cute those images you used too! hope you have a fabulous hump day!

Cardcorner by Yvonne said...

Jodi, this card is so gorgeous!
hugs Yvonne

Shirley N said...

Fabulous job Jodi, this card is beautiful and your coloring is outstanding!

Kerri said...

Oh I just love this, Jodi! That image is so sweet, and I love the colors and layout you used!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Awww...this is super sweet Jodi! I love tent cards too. I haven't made one in a while. This card is adorable ~jeni :)

Cheryl said...

Oh WOW this is gorgeous and such brilliant colouring.....love it!!!
Hugs xx

jgaffneycards said...

beautiful card, the colours are gorgeous, the image is so cute, its all yummy and autumy,


Jenny :)

Crystal said...

Oh my word SOOOO CUTE Jodi, LOVE these cuties and your grass is FABULOUS!!!

Riet said...

So wonderful card Jodi,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Alhana said...

Beautyful card and wonderful coloring :)

Kristel said...

ohhh isn't this adorable Jodi! So sweet!
Hugs Kristel

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS