Sunday, November 14, 2010

Show Me Thursday #1

Hey there!! I hope you are having a great weekend!! We've got some new and fun challenges going on at Sassy Cheryl's!! One of the newest things is called "Show Me Thursday", Cheryl wants to see what you are working on each Thursday. So, here's what my desk looks like today. I will be honest in saying that I wanted to take a photo of my entire desk but it really is horribly messy... I will have to clean it up! LOL!! Hey maybe you'll see the difference in the next few weeks for this challenge! LOL!
Anyway, I've got a few Sassy Cheryl images on my desk that are waiting to be colored. I've also got the latest card I made for the Sassy Cheryl challenge and a Martha Stewart Spiderweb punch which should actually be put away since Halloween is over. Behind that is a card I made with a Belles n' Whistles stamp.
The other NEW challenge going on right now is Color Me Tuesday. All of the challenges that Cheryl has throughout the week has a digital image up for grabs!! They are really easy to participate in, so go get crafting!!

NOTE: You don't have to have a Sassy Cheryl image on your desk. We want to see what you are working on regardless of what kind of stamp or image you are using. So feel free to join in... you could be our next winner!!
Wishing you a great Sunday everyone!! Be sure to check out our current Tuesday challenge HERE!

10 comments:

Cheryl of Sassy Cheryl's said...

Oh how fun! I see you have your Mac there. And why not show your entire desk, Cathy did. :o I'm just thrilled that you showed a small part of your workspace. Thanks for posting Jodi!

Renkata said...

Ohhh Jodi you dest is so clean.
I think if I show my desk everyone will runaway , lol
so messy.

Ms. Jen said...

Come on Jodi we wanna see the whole desk! Now if you can create in total cleanliness you're way above the rest of us! LOL I love seeing other peoples messes, makes me feel better about my own!! Have a wonderful week.

Hugs - Jen

Shirley said...

You neatniks are making me look bad, but love your space and love what you're working on.

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Lets see the whole thing Jodi! Lol
~jeni :)

Linda C said...

OK Jodi, no cleaning allowed, unless you are missing that little somthing you just had and it is now somewhere in your mess. I lost layer 3 of the flower I was making last night. I cleaned up the whole table and it is still MIA.

Jenny V. said...

Your desk area is so neat and clean comparing to mines. Have a great Sunday!

jkreucher said...

Perfect space to create wonderful things in!
love seeing where your spend your time!
Hugs
Judy
now~ lets see it really messy! :)

Janetlynne said...

great desk...

Cami said...

Hey, girl, your desk looks pretty clean and neat to me! I love the two cards sitting in the background! Your messy and my messy are two different definitions! LOL! Huggies, Cami

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS