Monday, November 1, 2010

Remember The Smurfs?

I hope all of you enjoyed your Halloween night!! I sure did and I think that I didn't have enough Halloween cards... looks like next year I have to make more! We are now into the month of November and that means it's time for a new challenge with Copic Creations! For the next 2 weeks the challenge will be to create a scene and use the color brown. This challenge, the team was sponsored by sweet Zoe and her store called Make It Crafty. Zoe is also a DT sister of mine for Sundays with Crissy.
She has cute and pretty images of all kinds of sceneries. I actually love to color detailed images but definitely need to have the time to do it. It really is fun!! This image I chose is called Mushroom House. I must tell you that I was thinking about the old cartoon called Smurfs... the cute little blue guys and mushroom houses. Although this mushroom house is a bit more sophisticated for them.. LOL! I hope you have a great Monday and hope you will join us for the challenge!! Thanks so much for stopping by!

22 comments:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Jodi! Love the mushroom house! xx

Lia said...

beautiful card jodi
hugs lia

Pysselbus said...

Ohhh, I love the Smurfs!! I'm trying hard to get my kids to watch... Your card is gorgeous!!! Love the colors and the image!

Have a great day!
Hugs
Linda

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Fabulous card Jodi! Very bold...I love it! ~jeni :)

Janette said...

Fab card Jodi, just adore the image and your choice of colours.xx

*Vicki* said...

Jodi, your coloring is just AMAZING girl!! You rock!! And YES!!! I remember watching the Smurfs all the time!! LOL!! Sometimes my boys call my hubby "Papa Smurf"!! LOL!!

martina's kaartjes said...

Very pretty fall card ! great job,
greetings, martina
x

Marlene said...

What an adorable image - and freaking GORGEOUS coloring, too! I totally remember the smurfs! :)

Delphine said...

Fabulous card, Jodi! I love the image and your colouring is awesome! And the 'old cartoon' is still on French TV, it's called the "Schtroumpfs" in French:-) My youngest son loves it... Hugs Delphine xx

Renkata said...

FAb card. Amazing colouring and layout.

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jodi,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Danni said...

I use to love the smurfs!! Such an amazing card!

Cardcorner by Yvonne said...

I sure do remember the smurfs!! My husband use to call me smurf because he's bigger than I am, ha,ha,ha..although I don't think I'm blue!! Love the card with the smurf house on it, it looks great!
hugs Yvonne

Tracy said...

What a fabulous image Jodi, gorgeous creation hun.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

stephanne said...

Oh yes, yes, yes, I remember The Smurfs, LOVE THEM, even still, if I happen to see that show playing on Cartoon Network or something, I watch it, I say I because no one else in my house seems to appreciate little blue knomes in mushroom houses.... what's wrong with them.....

Your card is fantastic, the MIC image looks fantastic in your colouring and I love the fab patterns in the dp!!

hugs, stephanne

donna mikasa said...

I fondly remember the Smurfs, and your cute mushroom house would have been perfect for them!
Awesome coloring as always...

Cassie_lu said...

I so remember those cute little blue guys and that house is perfect for them

Cami said...

Wow Jodi! This mushroom house is so cute and so beautifully colored! Can't believe it's November already! Can't wait to see you again! Hugs, Cami

Kristel said...

Woww this is stunning Jodi! Love the heavenly blue you used!!
Hugs Kristel

Tina / tifu / Ardea said...

I love this stamp too... but you are right... it needs a lot of time to colour it. But it is still a lot of fun! :)
Your mushroom-house-card ist beautiful!
tina

eunice said...

Wow the colors and shading you've done on this card is amazing! Oh, all those tiny details...how do you do them without any bleeding? Very beautifully done, Jodi!

Rose said...

Your artwork is stunning! This image looks like you really enjoyed using your Copics as much as I enjoyed seeing your work. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS