Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Reason To Blog

It's a late post for me today but I really wanted to share this with all of you. One of the reasons I began my blog was of course to share the creations I make, but another reason is meeting such wonderful people. This card below was given to me by a VERY sweet blogger named Debbie, she is a wonderful crafter too... see her card!! Well, about a couple of months back she had won one of the Magnolia summer stamp kits I had. After receiving it she created this card and sent it to me (she knows I love Halloween)!! I must tell you that rarely do I receive cards after giving away blog candy... I don't expect them, so you can imagine my surprise in getting such happy mail!!
Thank you so much Debbie for this gorgeous card! I love all of the details and love you put into it!! You can also see that she decorated the inside of the card too!! =)
This next card is another reason I love blogging... it was created for the one card swap I participate in... You can find the details on Linda's blog. This card was made by Jayne Converse. This swap is another great way to meet new people, you simply sign up for the swap, get paired with someone, create and send it.
Thank you so much ladies for your wonderful cards!! Wishing everyone a great rest of the weekend!!

9 comments:

Brenda said...

great cards... tfs!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Awww...such nice gifts Jodi! I know you must love them. ~jeni :)

Renkata said...

Great fun is blogging:)
Fantastic cards have you received Jodi

Lia said...

stunning card jodi I love your colors
hugs Lia

Kristel said...

This looks stunning again Jodi! Woww just amazing!
Hugs Kristel

Riet said...

So beautiful Jodi,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Cardcorner by Yvonne said...

Wow, they are both so beautiful!
hugs Yvonne

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! I completely agree with you about the blogging!! It's lovely to have such wonderful crafty friends!! HUGS

ShaniKulani said...

cute cards...so sweet :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS