Thursday, November 4, 2010

Lots To Share

I have been very busy these days, with both work and home and barely have a chance to visit all of your blogs but once things start to settle down... hopefully soon, I will be able to get back to visiting all of you.
Today I have a few things to share with you... the first is from my Tag Swap partner for the month of October and that is Cami!! She had created these beautiful pink holiday tags and also gave me this adorable stamp!! I love big pink bows, and all of the awesome details she added!!
My next card is a Halloween one that was created by Curt!! Curt has been a great friend since I have started blogging which was about 3 years ago... he loves Halloween just like I do. Don't you just love this beautiful scene he made!!
Last but surely not least, is a card I received from Mama. It's a Thank you card she created for the baby shower we held for her last month. This is the front of the card...
and this is the inside of the card. I love how she added the 3D part as well as a gift card!! Pretty creative huh!
Thank you everyone for sharing all of your awesome talent and creativity with me, I LOVE them all!!

14 comments:

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Jodi.

Hugs Riet.x

Flip-Flop Creations said...

How sweet! Don't you love getting such lovely cards ~jeni :)

Lia said...

lovely cards jodi I love it all
hugs Lia

Marlene said...

These are all great.

Those pink tags are GORGEOUS! You lucky girl!

Renkata said...

Beautiful projects Jodi.

Brenda said...

these are great ideas to share! i love how mama did the holder, cami's beautiful tags, and the sun on curt's halloween card!

*Vicki* said...

AWWW! What adorable creations!! You are so loved girl!! :) thanks for sharing these and I hope things settle down for you soon!! BIG HUGS

Joy said...

wonderful and beautiful tags Cami made for you! love it! fabulous card from Mama too! love the love that's being spread around =) hope you had a fabulous Halloween. now I am trying to get into the swing of things for Christmas! so amazing that this year is almost done! where does the time go? have a wonderful weekend!

Crystal said...

These are fabulous Jodi thanks for sharing all these gorgeous creations!!!

Juls said...

wow!! so many fabulous creations! Hugs Juls

Mary Lou said...

Hi Jodi~~Good things happen to very nice peeps :)
Congrats on your goodies from others and I LOVE Curt's card!!!
Blessings

Elena said...

Love the pink tags from Cami! It's awesome! TFS!

cabio's craft corner said...

These are great creations for sharing.
Yes, I do understand about not able to visit blog, but it's nice that you show other :))
Hugs,
Cabio

eunice said...

What wonderful surprises from such creative friends!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS