Monday, November 22, 2010

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle All The Way!!

Are you ready for the holidays? Can you tell I'm ready for some Christmas caroling? This stamp just so happens to be called Jingle Bells, and was made for today's new challenge with Belles n' Whistles!! The challenge for the next 2 weeks is to follow a sketch and to use bold Christmas colors.
So I've gone with the traditional Christmas red and green using beautiful paper from Basic Grey called Jovial. I've also incorporated a big red bow and some green buttons and baker's twine in red to match.
In this photo I tried to capture the bells around the reindeer which were colored gold, and then I added some stickles in gold for sparkle. I had a great time coloring up this image!! I hope that you will join us in this challenge... be sure to use any image from Belles n' Whistles, follow the sketch and to use bold Christmas colors!!

We've got something special coming up for all of you beginning Dec. 1 - Dec. 24th!! It's our 2nd Annual Advent Blog Event!! You won't want to miss out it!!

28 comments:

Riet said...

So wonderful card Jodi,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Kristel said...

What a stunning card Jodi! Looks so fantastic dear! Wonderful job colouring!
Hugs Kristel

gila said...

ach, wie niedlich und so schön gestaltet, klasse
lg gila

Debbie said...

Glad I checked in before I head out to work...this is adorable I have this image and have yet to ink it up, so thanks for the inspiration

Cheryl of Sassy Cheryl's said...

Simply GORGEOUS Jodi! Love the bells!

Tabitha said...

What a beautiful card. Love how you colored the image. The bells were a super cute touch with the stickles. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful week.

Ms. Jen said...

How sweet Jodi! I love the vibrant colors and that image is just too cute.

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely stunning Jodi!! I love your beautiful papers and ribbon!! Your coloring on this is so amazing sweetie!HUGS

Tanya said...

So pretty!! And that image is so sweet.

JennyKozar said...

That image is adorable! And I love the paper you used.

Renkata said...

wow Jodi, this is such a jolly card. Amazing colouring and layout.

Mimi said...

Beautiful card! and the jingle bells are adorable! Fab papers and coloring is superb! ;)

Miranda said...

What a beautiful card!!
I love the stamp:)
Hugs Miranda

Monique said...

Love these warm colors and the vintage feel..your dark red bow is so pretty!!

Berenice R. said...

Hi Jodi. Your card is adorable! Thanks for sharing :)

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous Jodi!!

alina said...

Jodi, this is so wonderful, I love those bells around the reindeer, gorgeous idea!
thanks for the lovely comment, you made my day!
hugs, Alina

Crystal said...

Oh WOW I totally LOVE this, what fabulous papers, layout, and that image is SWEET...love the highlighting!

Mina said...

wow Jodi amazing colouring...a perfect Christmas card
Mina xxx

Melissa M said...

Wow this is an amazing card. I love how you used your coloring to give it a 3d effect. I hope one day I will be able to use my markers so effectively!!! Thanks again for sharing your creativity!

Cindy Haffner said...

Jodi this is GORGEOUS!!

Danni said...

Beautiful holiday card!

Poppet said...

Such a beautiful card Jodi, ove the papers and the bow looks stunning. The image is gorgeous, very cute, and coloured beautifully. :-) xx

Marlene said...

This card is SO PRETTY!!!

Thank you for the birthday wishes! xoxox

Sharon Keanly said...

Just love this card of yours Jodi. Such warm, vibrant, christmassy colours. A super job. Love all the layering too. hugs Sharon

Maria said...

Wow, this is stunning Jodi! Love the layout and yummy papers. Your colouring is fabulous as always. Hugs, Maria

tiggertastic said...

wow that colouring is amazing!!! cracking make hun and pleasure to stop by your blog today

sarah x

Cami said...

Wow Jodi! This card is so beautiful and your coloring is always unbelievable! Hugs, Cami

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS