Sunday, November 21, 2010

Howdy Y'all!!

Hey everyone, Happy Sunday!! Today I'd like to share with you a card I created with this adorable image from Elisabeth Bell's Digi collection called Lil Cowboy. I personally feel that most of us crafters create cards and projects that are mainly for women, and since my card stash has cards mostly for women, I plan to create more cards in the future for men.
I loved being able to follow the theme of a cowboy and so to add to it I used some stars, bling and some DP with stars.
I will probably be using this card for a birthday since it looks like he's having fun! Just in case you missed our latest blog hop for the new November digital image be sure to click HERE for all the details. Basically, all you need to do is create a Christmas card using any digital image from the Store and upload it to this post HERE.
I can't wait to see all of your wonderful, and beautiful creations!! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

22 comments:

Dora said...

Awww wow this is gorgeous, love the bold colours and Happy Sunday to you too xxx

*Vicki* said...

He is just so sweet Jodi!! I adore your added stars, your coloring and the papers look fantastic!! :) Happy Sunday my friend!!HUGS

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous coloring sweetie!!

Kristel said...

ohhh isn't this gorgeous Jodi! Love the bright colours you use! Lovely work!
Hugs Kristel

Renkata said...

You are absolutely right Jodi, all card which I have made a mostly for women,, mmhhhhh I will think about it.
You card is just stunning.

Becky said...

Jody this is simply gorgeous girl! Your coloring and design is fabulous.

Lynda Nielsen said...

awww, Jodi, this is SUPER cute!!! I love the bold colors you used! Such a handsome little guy! I definitely agree with you about needing to create more MALE cards... I'm sure they don't like all the frills, and pinks, purples, and girly colors, right? ha ha
Great Big Hugs,
Lynda

Riet said...

Beautiful card Jodi,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Danni said...

Love this!!! Awesome card!

Cardcorner by Yvonne said...

Never seen such a sweet cowboy before. Great colouring!!
hugs Yvonne

Amy said...

What a fabulous card!! I just love the colors and arrangement and your coloring is amazing. Thanks for sharing!!

Shirley N said...

Ohhh,he's just so adorable Jodi, love him!!! Hope you guys had a very successful craft day yesterday.

Michelle U said...

This is so cute Jodi! Love it!

Hugs,
Michelle

arjette said...

Hi hi,

ooohhh boy what a gorgeous card!!!

gr. arjette.

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Beautiful card Jodi, great colours and wonderful bows.
Hugs Jacqueline

Marlene said...

Another gorgeous card, Jodi! I do love the rich colors you always use. Beautiful!

Debbie said...

What a cutie this is, and you are so right, we all have tons of female cards, an not enough for the male persuasion, this is perfect for that... Love your coloring and your paper choice is perfect.

jgaffneycards said...

fab card, love the ribbons and the stars, very beautiful, image is so cute,

Jenny :)

Flip-Flop Creations said...

This card is darling Jodi! What a cutie ~jeni :)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so sweet Jodi and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Cyndi said...

beautiful! love the image!

Lia said...

beautiful card jodi I love this digi
hugs lia

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS