Monday, November 29, 2010

Birthday Boy

It's back to work for me after a nice, long 4 day Thanksgiving weekend!! I wish we had weeks like this all the time! I was able to relax, spend time with family and friends and do some crafting too. The card I have here was made for my friend's son who just made a year old, his name is Dylan. He is just the cutest little boy!!
Anyway, the card was made using Cupcake Philip, and you can get him from All That Scraps. I used bright and bold colors which I thought were perfect for a Birthday, and glittered his cupcake for the frosting. Boys are so hard to create for, but I really need to create more male cards and be prepared for next year.
This is going to be a busy sneak peek, crafty week for me so I hope that you will visit each day of the week to see what's new!!
Many thanks for your visit today!! =)

17 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jodi,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Marley said...

Beautiful card Jodi! Love how you colored the image and the design papers are awesome xxMarley

Kristel said...

Woww a stunning card Jodi!! Looks so marvelous dear!!
Hugs Kristel

Kerri said...

This is adorable, Jodi! I love the fun colors~ perfectly masculine:)

*Vicki* said...

OMG!! How stinkin' sweet!! I love your coloring and perfect colors for a masculine take!!HUGS

Jennifer said...

SUPER CUTE!!! (=

Becky said...

This is so cute. Wonderful coloring.

martina's kaartjes said...

This is pretty !!! great job,
greetings, martina
x

Renkata said...

So cute and seet Jodi!

Sue said...

Hi Jodi
glad you had nice few days of, totally gorgeous card, fabulous colouring as always, lovely papers & design, sue,x

Flip-Flop Creations said...

What a cutie patootie Jodi! Fun card for a 1st Birthday ~jeni :)

Tracy said...

Isn't he cute and your colouring is superb jodi.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Joy said...

Really cute card, Jodi. But it's still just right for a boy!

TFS!

Angela said...

That is just too adorable, Jodi! I love how you colored in this cute fella. Perfect bday card for a boy! hugs, Angela

Joy said...

such a cute birthday card for a dear boy. I am sure he loved it. what a great weekend we all had and it's so hard to go back to work as well as create anything for my blog...lol! hope you have a great week and get your shopping done!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Jodi, love the beautiful image.
luv
Debby

Cami said...

Oh Jodi, this is such an adorable card for Dylan! The DPs, the colors and your coloring are just so perfect! Hugs, Cami

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS