Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat!!

Happy Halloween everyone!! I just love Halloween... it's so much fun and it's the start of all of the upcoming wonderful holidays. I have been so busy these days and at the very last minute I decided to make some Halloween treats for some co-workers. There really are waaaay too many people at work for me to make these treats, I would have had to start making them in the Summer so I made 20 boxes.
I wanted to create something simple, but fun! So I made a belly band that fits perfectly around the box and kept the embellishments on the band.
Here's a close up. I have used my MS spiderweb punch, and MS spider punch. The web was glittered with diamond dust from SU, and then adhered to the band. Very easy and simple to create. Well, maybe next year I will start creating something cute and fun for Halloween ahead of time. Enjoy your day everyone, be safe and have fun!!!

19 comments:

Kristel said...

Wowww gorgeous Jodi!! These are wonderful to give!!
Hugs Kristel

Delphine said...

WOWWW, Jodi! I totally agree with Kristel:-)! Gorgeous and so classy! Your web and spider are awesome! Happy Halloween! Hugs Delphine xx

Renkata said...

They are amazing Jodi...ooohhh pitty I am not your co worker :)
Happy Halloween dear!

Becky said...

These are so adorable.

*Vicki* said...

Jodi, these are sooo cute!! Love the sparkly spider web!! I'm sure your co-workers will LOVE them!! :) Have a safe and happy Halloween my friend!! HUGS

Mimi said...

These are awesome! Love the glittered spider web! Have a safe halloween! ;)

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

theese are so fab Jodie, bet your popular at work. Happy Halloween. janex

Danni said...

Fun creations!!

Cardcorner by Yvonne said...

They look great!! Over here in the Netherlands we don't celebrate Haloween! Where does ik come from?
hugs Yvonne

Michele said...

What great Halloween boxes! Geeze, even your "easy and simple" creations turn out fabulous! Happy Halloween Jodi! :-)

Shirley N said...

Beautiful gift boxes Jodi, your glittered web added to the elegance of it all--love it! Happy Halloween Jodi!

Brenda said...

love those cute little spiders and web! i'm sure your co-workers loved their treats! happy halloween!

donna mikasa said...

Your co-workers are so lucky! Love these--so spooky cute! The glittery spider webs are awesome!
Happy Halloween!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

These are too cute Jodi! I work with a bunch of guys so I would never be lucky enough to get anything like this at work. Lol ~jeni :)

1LuvnMama said...

Wow Jodi! You boxes came out great! Luv the glittery spider web and that spider just tops it off! :) Wishing you a safe and wonderful Halloween!

Cami said...

Lucky co-workers who received this cute Halloween treat box! Love the sparkly spider web! Hugs, Cami

Joy said...

cute Halloween treats! love what you came up with. I was lucky this year and knew exactly what I wanted to create...so with that I started in time to make them all! so glad everyone liked my clutches. hope you had a wonderful Halloween! have a great Monday!

Cyndi said...

very nice treat boxes! i did mines last minute too!

eunice said...

Oh my, Jodi these Halloween treat boxes are super duper SPECCIAL! Sorry, I had to giggle a bit when I read that you were keeping it simple...because with all the glittering and the spider and web details, I would hardly call that simple! Yes, you are amazing!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS