Friday, October 22, 2010

Something Metallic

Happy Aloha Friday!! Are you ready for Christmas? If you're not, don't worry neither am I. I hope that I have made enough cards for Christmas but somehow I think I need to make a whole lot more. This card will be added to my Christmas card box and was also created for today's new Christmas Stampin' All Year Long challenge!!
This week, the DT were sponsored with digital images from Robyn's Fetish!! This my second image that I have used from her line, isn't he cute!! This image is called Frosty Da Snowman.

This week's winner will receive 5 digital stamps from Robyn's Fetish!! All you have to do to win them is to create a card using something metallic. For my card, I decided to add some bling in the snowflakes. To accent his hat, I added some white flower soft to give a realistic effect.
I hope you'll join us for the fun!! Have a great day and hey.... the weekend is almost here!!

20 comments:

Crystal said...

Jodi AWWW how SWEET!!! Great papers and that image is DARLING!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

So adorable Jodi. I need to get a jump on my Christmas cards. It is gonna sneak up on us quick ~jeni :)

Pinkllilac said...

What gorgeous card Jodi and in such beautiful colours, love all the added snowflakes.
Hugs Linda

*Vicki* said...

What a cutie!! I love those fun papers and all of the snowflakes!! :)

Tammy D said...

This is a very sweet card. I love the way you adding the texture to his card.

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jodi,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Chrissy D said...

Very Cute, Jodi!!

Marlene said...

Beautiful card, Jodi! I wish I was close to being done my Christmas cards. I've just started! Aaack!

Delphine said...

Beautiful card, Jodi! I love the cute snowman and the DP is fab! Hugs Delphine xx

Sassylassy said...

Jodi what a cutie! I have a "Thing" for snowmen. I just love them. Your card is just darling I love the papers and pretty snow flakes!
Hugs Bonnie

Maria Therese said...

How cute a card!!

Cyndi said...

so cute Jodi! love the snowman!

Mimi said...

Your xmas cards are always so adorable! Love the colors and that is the cutest snowman! ;)

Becky said...

This is adorable Jodi..Love this snowman and the the colors are wonderful

Lia said...

beautiful cards you made jodi I love them all
hugs lia

Renkata said...

Hi Jodi,
such a sweet card. Amazing DP and layout!

Monique said...

Ack!! How cute. I am a sucker for snow men.. Wonderful coloring!!

Cheryl said...

This is brilliant,love that image and your FABULOUS colouring!!!
Hugs xx

Cami said...

Ahem! Welcome home, Jodi! Sorry I'm so late! My, my, my, you've been busy as a bee as usual, putting ink to paper! How do you do it? This Frosty da Snowman is so cute, especially the way you colored him! Looking forward to seeing you again! Hugs, Cami

inlovestamping said...

Great card this week! I love your coloring job, you are fantastic at it. I have been drooling over your images on your blog for a while now!

Connie :-)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS