Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Sassy Birthday!!

Happy Tuesday to you!! Let's wish Cheryl a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Here's wishing you many many more to come!! It's time to begin a new challenge with Sassy Cheryl's!! This week's challenge is to create a card in any shape except a square. So I went with a scalloped circle.
The image I chose is called Wizard Bear. I love that he can be used for all occasions!! He could be used for Halloween, Birthdays and just plain old fun!!
To create the shape of my card I used my scalloped Spellbinders. I love these shaped cards because they are definitely more fun than a square but there are just endless possibilities. For example you can use your cricut machine which we all know has tons of shapes that you can use to create into cards!! I have yet to start using my cricut again... I miss it!
I can't wait to see what all of you will be creating, just be sure to use any image from the STORE!

We are also looking for a Guest Designer that will join us for 4 weeks!! Be sure to get the details from this post HERE!! Thanks for stopping by!!

22 comments:

Kristel said...

That looks really awesome Jodi! Love the colours you have used!
Hugs Kristel

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

he is sooo cute, fabulous design. My neighbour is called Sassy, always makes me smile, she is very nice and pretty so it suits her.
janex

Lia said...

beautiful card jodi I love your coloring
hugs lia

Dawn said...

off the charts coloring Jodi! just adorable!!!

Cheryl said...

Jodi, I just love this little guy! I agree, coloring is OFF the CHARTS! Thanks for the Birthday wishes!

Becky said...

This is so cute Jodi! Love the circle card and that cute bear that is colored so beautifully.

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Too stinkin' cute Jodi! Beautiful coloring as always. ~jeni :)

Dawn B. said...

This is fun.. I LOVE your coloring as always.. You did a great job with your roundness..

Renkata said...

wow Jodi, such a rich and gorgeous colours combo. Love it.
Amazing card dear!

Debbie said...

What an adorable bear! Have to Try my hand at a shaped card because this is a nice change from the usual square or rectangular cards

Sparkle said...

This is so cute!

1LuvnMama said...

What a cute little card for Cheryl! You simply amazing time and again Jodi with your creations! :)

Marlene said...

How adorable!!!! Happy Birthday to Cheryl, too!

jkreucher said...

Amazing coloring Jodi.. this little bear looks real!
Love it!
Hugs
Judy

Pinkllilac said...

Such a beautiful card Jodi with lovely detail and love the colour combination. Love this image and your colouring is superb as usual.
Hugs Linda

Cathy said...

Jodi, your coloring is always so vibrant and beautiful. Love your card design and the stars are perfect.

JACKIE M said...

You used beautiful colours in your card Jodi I love it.

Jackie

Dora said...

This is so sweet, love the bright bold colours for your card xx

Joy said...

so cute! love that you can use this image for all occasions. those are the fun kinds. great job on the circle shaped card. those are really fun and easy to make! hope you have a great Tuesday Jodi!

Lily said...

Super cute Jodi, Love your colour combo, a truely great card!!!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jodi.

Hugs Riet.x

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! Who could resist that image!!??? I love this!! The pretty sparkle and scallop circle design is fabulous! :) HUGS

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS