Sunday, October 10, 2010

RAKS and Swaps

Hello there!! I just wanted to share with you some of the wonderful things I have received. The first photo is a beautiful pink easel card that was created by my sweet friend who is also my "craft Mom" Cami!! She also sent some cute embossed charms!
The next photo is another easel card but it was created for a one card swap hosted by dear friends Kyoko and Linda!! This card was made by Cindy Adachi. I would link you to her blog but she doesn't have one. I love this adorable stamp and the colors she used too!
Lastly, here are some pretty tags that were created by my swap partner Karen. Aren't these beautiful!! I love that she also did some actual sewing with her machine in the center of these trees. The tags were created for a Monthly Tag Swap hosted by my sweet friend Kyoko!!
I loved each of these great swaps and I also love the RAK from Cami! Thank you to all of you have been blessing my mailbox with wonderful gifts!! If you'd like to participate in the Christmas card Tag Swap, go HERE, if you want to participate in the One card swap, head HERE!! Wishing you a great Sunday!

6 comments:

Kristel said...

These are gorgeous cards again Jodi! Love it!!
Hugs Kristel

Ms. Jen said...

What wonderful presents Jodi, thanks for sharing.

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Jodi.

Hugs Riet.x

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Awww...Wonderful, thoughtful goodies!

Brenda said...

wonderful goodies for such a wonderful friend! hope you're enjoying your weekend! take care!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What gorgeous RAKs Jodi!! I so love them all!! What awesome happy mail. TFS!
hugs,
Chris

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS