Thursday, October 21, 2010

I Love You This Much!!

Wow! The week sure is flying by quickly! Today I am sharing a card I created using one of my favorite new images from Elisabeth Bell Digitals, called I Love You This Much! It was my first time coloring her up and had fun doing it. To be honest with you, this is the first image I colored since I returned from my trip, and it really felt strange to use my copics. Although it's been only a week since I touched them, I guess it really does make a difference... LOL!
One of the things that I don't normally do with images and stamps created by Elisabeth is create a card smaller than a 5x5, somehow this image looked better with this size of card.
I know most of you have images from Elisabeth, that were turned into stamps by various companies, but you really ought to try out her digital images!! These are great especially since you can alter the size of them.

Some of you already know and others this may be new to you but... there will be a new challenge blog that is solely dedicated to ALL of Elisabeth's creations and will begin on
October 25th!! It is appropriately called ELISABETH BELL'S WORLD!
In these challenges, you will be able to create with any and ALL images and stamps Elisabeth has ever illustrated!! I am SO excited for it and can't wait for you all to see it!!

We are near into the weekend, and I hope that you have a wonderful Thursday!! Thanks so much for your visit today!!

Supplies:
Stamp: I Love You This Much (Elisabeth Bell Digitals)
Paper: Basic Grey Lemonade, Marina Mist CS, Neenah CS
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon, pink pearls, spellbinders, paper flowers, MS leaf punch

31 comments:

CraftyC said...

I love this card Jodi. She looks so happy and you have coloured her beautifully. Enjoy the rest of you'r week!
Clairex

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Debbie said...

What a super sweet image Jodi, and I love your two beautiful ribbons. Debbiexx

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Jodi! Your colouring is beautiful and I love those flowers!! xx

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card!!

Miranda said...

What a beautiful card!!
I like the stamp and the flowers:)
Hugs Miranda

Kris said...

Lovely card with gorgeous colors!! the image is just adorably CUTE!!

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

every detail gorgeous, wonderful card, hope you had a good trip. janex

Angela said...

Beautiful card! Gorgeous coloring as always, Jodi! hugs, Angela

Maria said...

Fabulous card Jodie! Love your embellies and of course your colouring. Hope you had a fantastic vacation. Hugs, Maria

Deconstructing Jen said...

Beautiful card Jodi! Your coloring is just stunning! I love those flowers... they are just gorgeous. FUN card!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful and spectacular colouring!!!
Hugs xx

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Fabulous card Jodi! This image is adorable. ~jeni :)

Shelby Goolsby said...

Beautiful card Jodi! Your coloring looks wonderful.

Lana said...

Fab card Jodi.
Hugs
Lana x

Becky said...

This is so pretty Jodi. beautiful colors and coloring.

Anne said...

This is SO sweet and georgeus, amazing colors as always! :)

Marlene said...

What an ADORABLE card! The colors just bring her to life...and I LOVE those two little bows you add on the right. Perfect touches!

*Vicki* said...

What a cutie patootie!! Love your coloring girl!! :)

1LuvnMama said...

Hey Jodi~
You jumped right back into blogland! Great card! Luv the colors and that image is adorable! :)

Martinas Welt said...

Jodie, this is really a cute image and a lovely card!! Love what you have made out of it!
I have not tried digi images yet, as I do not have a laser printer and I am afraif the black color would not cope with my copics and run into the colour...:(
Martina

Jules said...

Nice to see you back in blogland Jodi with this beautiful creation.

I hope your trip went well.

Love Jules xx

Cheryl said...

oh wow this is simply stunning just love what you have created here hugs cheryl xxxx

Danni said...

Wonderful card!! So very pretty!

Joy said...

sweet card and love the coloring. you never lost the touch. you are so good at it. love the DP and the size of the image. oh how fun digis can be! hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Sparkle said...

Such a pretty card!

Cyndi said...

such a cute card! love the soft colors and image!

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Super sweet and wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jodi,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

donna mikasa said...

Hi Jodi! You haven't lost your Copic coloring touch! This is gorgeous! Thanks for the heads up about Elisabeth's digis and challenge blog! Have a great weekend!

Debbie said...

What a WOWZA of a card.. absolutely gorgeous

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS