Friday, October 8, 2010

Gettin' Sketchy

Happy Aloha Friday!! It's time for a new Christmas Stampin' All Year Long challenge, and this week we've got a sketch! Personally I love challenges with a sketch, just because it helps to eliminate the thinking of how your layout should be.
This week the DT were sponsored by InStyle Stamps and the image I used for my card is called Solice. I loved coloring this image, especially the tree. Creating the branches was pretty fun.
Hope you will join us in this week's sketch challenge! You'll have until next Thursday Oct. 14th to participate. Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Jodi
gorgeous card, awesome colouring as always, super cute image, lovely papers & embelies, have great weekend, sue,x

Craftyanny said...

wow Jodie
You did a great job of the tree, it looks so real!! Smashing card
Anne x

Debs said...

OMG your coloring of the tree is perfect, what a fab image and I love your bright colors and ribbon
Debs
xxx

Tracy said...

This is fabulous, and I seem to have missed some gorgeous creations.
Sorry I have not visited for a while, I have been badly for about a fortnight and have got behind on my blogging. And I have now lost my dashboard, that Mr Blogger Grrrrr.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

Sooo pretty,your coloring is beautiful!

Renkata said...

Hi Jodi, so beautiful and precious card.

Becky said...

Jodi this is beautiful. Such an adorable image and colored beautifully.

Maria Therese said...

Oh wow, your coloring of the tree is awesome!!

Pops x said...

This is gorgeous honey love the colours a really gorgeous creation big hugs love Pops x x

Marlene said...

Such a pretty, vibrant card!

Crystal said...

SOOOO SWEET Sweet Jodi, soooo pretty!!

Anne said...

Totally georgeus card!
Beautifully colored image, and I love your typical strong colors and simple yet beautiful embellishments. :)

Hugs.

Cyndi said...

so cute! love the image and the colors!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

This is SO darling Jodi! LOVE the stars and the ribbon tabs!!

Jennifer said...

What a GREAT card Jodi!! Such a cute image and your coloring is awesome!!! (=

Jules said...

Great sketch and brilliant use of it by you. I love those backing papers Jodi.

Have a lovely weekend.

Love Jules xx

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS